Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The goldbird needs to go
(08-04-2017, 12:10 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Ok so this dude is a huge faggot and problem in this community cause his purpose was to come here and harass haze of dream, and he has decided to expand and get member and harass people who defend haze of dream or ever say anything bad about him.

We need to ban him from the forums and pmute in game so lfg can go back to normal 

(Also I expect -vouches from @Zellogi's basement squad since goldbird sucks them off)

I got rid of the poll so if people wanna give input they actually have to put something

@Makarov  was abusing
@Tobin Paradox did abuse his voteban power
@Haze_of_dream and @"Goldbird"  harass each other
Also, while we're at it lets get rid of each person who harasses people in LFG
there goes all of the cancer squad and all of LFG

(08-04-2017, 12:14 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Ok so ripjaw wanted to give input but is banned so I will post what he said

Wrong, I did it so you needed to put input if you wanted to vote

How bout you show us that whole image instead of the last part?
Show the full conversation or else it suggests your hiding something in that conversation that you don't want people to see

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Warn
Also good job ignoring the second part of my statement
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:30 PM)Phil Wrote:  @Makarov  was abusing
@Tobin Paradox did abuse his voteban power
@Haze_of_dream and @"Goldbird"  harass each other
Also, while we're at it lets get rid of each person who harasses people in LFG

How bout you show us that whole image instead of the last part?
Show the full conversation or else it suggests your hiding something in that conversation that you don't want people to see

basically that's the whole situation, haze and I have always been on rough terms though, thanks to another community we were both active in.

tbh demonik's just a fuckass who's done nothing but be a dick to people who have called him out, and I hope someone ends whatever he calls a life.

Also not everybody in your cancer squad or people close to it are bad, @Kingbacon isn't that bad and I don't have anything against him, I just see him as an average community member, and @Advisor Cancer is at least trying to cool off with the cancer, something we should thank him for.
Warn
-vouch, this report is stupid, you cant just ban someone and report him for the simple reason of "i dont like him". How about next time you join TTT i ban you for 1 week because i dont like you, would that be fair? If reporting and banning someone because you dont like him/her was a thing, you woud still be perma banned.
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:12 PM)Saito Hiraga Wrote:  Not going to +vouch nor -vouch but I do have to say this is really hypocritical.

Elaborate on how this is hypocritical or shut your fucking mouth
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:43 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Elaborate on how this is hypocritical or shut your fucking mouth

I think he's trying to say
that you hang around people who harass other people
and you hang out with people who harass others
But do nothing about them

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:30 PM)Phil Wrote:  Show the full conversation or else it suggests your hiding something in that conversation that you don't want people to see

I have something even better

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:43 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Elaborate on how this is hypocritical or shut your fucking mouth

"tell me how i'm a fuckass even though i clearly know i'm a kissass or don't reply because i only want my cocksuckers to reply k?"

you KNOW why, you and your pals are dicks to people yet call people out for being a dick to you and your pals.
Warn

You are complaining about him being mad about you helping Haze and then you complain about him hanging out with zell.
Warn
@Demonik1 Wanting to get rid of someone because you don't like them isn't a valid reason, because a lot of us can say the same about you.

----------------------------------

(08-04-2017, 12:30 PM)Phil Wrote:  Also, while we're at it lets get rid of each person who harasses people in LFG

Or @SaintLuther can just get rid of @Lolerez, @Demonik1, & @Advisor Cancer *wink* *wink*
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Warn