Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small break
I have been sick lately, dick friend I assume, so my activity will drop slightly while fighting it. I will be on on and off so I am not going fully inactive just a small break. A bunch of the staff have asked me to take one and get rest and have agreed to cover me while I do. Much love to Wash and Sherb.
Warn
Dick friend? Is that what people call fuckbuddies these days? Was it AJ? Anyways, enjoy yourself, don't stress it
Warn
Take your time. Decompress.
"GOD i hate black people no homo"
     - George Washington, 1779

[Image: SLq47.gif]
Warn
(02-10-2018, 02:59 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  I have been sick lately, dick friend I assume, so my activity will drop slightly while fighting it. I will be on on and off so I am not going fully inactive just a small break. A bunch of the staff have asked me to take one and get rest and have agreed to cover me while I do. Much love to Wash and Sherb.

I wish I could be sick instead

Then I don't have to interact with people irl
[Image: tumblr_mad16qlQb81qiwf8po1_500.gif]
Im an COOLe Neger, but white
-Abraham Hitler
Warn
Hope you get better my dude
Warn
Daym it, miss ya already friend. Hope you feel better soon though, and sometimes you just need some R&R
Warn
I am finally over my cold and nearly caught up with school. This LOA is basically over but I won't be fully back till Monday till I am done with my HW and turn it in.
Warn