Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cards Against Humanity
Star 
So as I discussed this with Aboosky and a few others, We think it would be fun to start a weekly Cards against Humanity game night. This will take place on Saturday. We haven't discussed a time, but if you want to comment and leave a general time that you would be available to play, that would be helpful. Also, Please list if you are interested in joining!! I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Epik
[Image: f34ccfce7b9646a38b03b2b8046a74ff.png]
Warn
Could have sworn there was a Cards Against Humanity thing back when LFG first started. May be wrong though.
hahaha

Warn
(02-27-2017, 01:09 PM)Ripjaw Wrote:  Could have sworn there was a Cards Against Humanity thing back when LFG first started. May be wrong though.

You could be right, someone has LFG Cards against Humanity and we need to find that person lol. So we can play with LFG cards.
[Image: f34ccfce7b9646a38b03b2b8046a74ff.png]
Warn
Hope this doesnt mean ToS is over D:
Warn
It's either ToS or Cards against humanity.

Also, what website will we be using if it's cards against humanity?
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
Well we do ToS every other saturday hopefully we can work with both of em
Warn
So we alternate it whenever we dont have ToS, we have CAH
hahaha

Warn
I'll join. unless its that one game you have to buy.

(02-27-2017, 02:48 PM)Ripjaw Wrote:  So we alternate it whenever we dont have ToS, we have CAH

Okay for CoH you guys can use my channel
Warn
(02-27-2017, 01:20 PM)Epik Sykes Wrote:  You could be right, someone has LFG Cards against Humanity and we need to find that person lol. So we can play with LFG cards.
Good luck, if I remember it was either Narwhal or Disco/Cactus and only narwhal is seen on LFG anymore.

(02-27-2017, 02:27 PM)Dogesky Wrote:  Also, what website will we be using if it's cards against humanity?
Probably Pretend you're Xyzzy
[Image: XNyc9I4.png]

Warn
I'm in.
[Image: v1.png]
LFG ZS is the only good server because members rarely get online
Warn