Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Donations Suggestion
I've been thinking for a while about a possible "Tier 10" that could be added to the donations list, and I think I have a pretty decent suggestion for Tier 10.

I suggest that you should be able to get a custom Forum Badge, and if you dont know what this said badge is, here's are two pictures.

[Image: member.png][Image: consultant.png]

I feel that Tier 10 should be $70, and if a custom forum badge isn't worth those $70, then I say that we throw in an extra 100K LFG points, but both the price of the donation and extra point reward are up to Saint.

The badge would be used to replace any previous donator badge, but again that's up to Saint.

Overall, I feel that this donation could be easily tweaked to make it more/less overpowered, all I really want is the badge perk to be included. What do you guys think, should this Tier be added, and if so, how much should it cost/give you?
Should this Tier be added?
(17 votes total)
Yes, and add it as you presented it.
6 (35.3%)
Yes, but change the price (post your suggested price in the comments)
2 (11.8%)
Yes, but change the extra reward (post your suggested reward in the comments)
0 (0%)
No, do not add this tier.
9 (52.9%)

[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
I do not think that you are able to actually customize the color of your "rank" on the website. I dont think myBB has that as an option, unless saint would take their suggestion then he would make it a seperate rank then add it to their primary group. But that is a lot of work
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
Or you could just get this for prem and up......
Warn
(04-24-2017, 07:07 PM)Goku Wrote:  Or you could just get this for prem and up......

Look at the list of premium donors, uber donors, and former ubers, I sure know I'm not about to set up separate groups for each person just to have different forum badges. 

If this was a thing, it would definitely be more than $20.
Warn
The thing with this is that everyone who will unlock it MUST be an Uber Donator, as people who have donated $70 have at least donated $40. Just don't add separate groups, it would common sense to know that all people with custom badges are at least Uber Donator.
Warn
Why not make it for $60 people. They seem to care enough to pay so much so... Let them get the rewards for all that money. 70$ is kinda outrageous. Just saying. "70$ to make your badge say something stupid" is dumb in itself. Even with 100k points, people would target a knife, and maybe a particle hat/ skin they want/ hats and be done. No further use other than bounties, (but who really does that?)
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Warn
(04-24-2017, 08:25 PM)Tobi Uchiha Wrote:  people would target a knife, and maybe a particle hat/ skin they want/ hats and be done. No further use other than bounties, (but who really does that?)

Say that to your suggestion, "A New Donator Rank." Either way, by that logic people wouldn't shoot for tier 7, but they do.
Warn
(04-24-2017, 08:05 PM)Zellogi Wrote:  Look at the list of premium donors, uber donors, and former ubers, I sure know I'm not about to set up separate groups for each person just to have different forum badges. 

If this was a thing, it would definitely be more than $20.

Then we can just do uber donators
Warn
if there was a new rank would it be like premium or monthly fee?
Warn
It should be an outrageous price like 80 dollars because it takes a lot of work to make separate groups for each person
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn