Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hour TTT?
So I know the server has been lacking in attendance due to everyone being stressed with end of the year things. but I was thinking a good way to revive the server would be a 24 gaming period where we will try to have a good amount of people on the server all day. If you think this is a good idea, or even if you think this is a bad idea, comment below what is good or bad about the idea and what we can do to make it better!
[Image: monkeychicken.gif]
Warn
I dunno about you, but I know I can't stay awake for a full 24 hours playing any game, let alone TTT.
Warn
24 hours? You wanna play ttt for 24 hours?

I can stay up, but just ttt will burn my brain
[Image: 76561198119158053.png]
Warn
O I think y'all misunderstood. While it would be great to play TTT 24 hours, I meant having people on the server at all times. Maybe I should say 18 hours TTT cause everyone needs sleep at some point.
Warn
I think thats a good idea, when is it
Warn
not a bad idea but we need people to actually get on which will be a challenge..
Warn
(05-21-2017, 04:38 PM)colpok Wrote:  not a bad idea but we need people to actually get on which will be a challenge..

I guess get a good group of around 10 and see where things go
Warn
I stay awake the entire day many times I even sometimes stay up 48 hours, But 24 hours just TTT? I can't or I'll be insane or extremely bored 7-10 hours sounds more realistic for just ttt
Warn
(05-21-2017, 07:05 PM)All Might Wrote:  I stay awake the entire day many times I even sometimes stay up 48 hours, But 24 hours just TTT? I can't or I'll be insane or extremely bored 7-10 hours sounds more realistic for just ttt
Ye, even for me 24 hours is too much, I meant like a hella long time like 7-10 hours just to increase our rating and revive the server.

(05-21-2017, 04:55 PM)Fulmine Wrote:  I guess get a good group of around 10 and see where things go

As far as I know, it looks like you me and colpok are willing to do this. If there is interest, i think more people would want to do this

(05-21-2017, 03:47 AM)Fulmine Wrote:  I think thats a good idea, when is it
I was thinking like a few days after school gets out because everyone is usually more willing to do things then.
Warn
why is this even a thread? people get on it when they wan't, people have lives that don't revolve around video games... Yes, I could see this being a one day challenge, but 24/7... no.. no. no.
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn