Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Prop Hunt Changelog
This thread is for me to post significant changes that have been made to Prop Hunt so that players know what has been added recently and can keep up to date. You may reply to this thread only if you have experienced a problem with an update, wish to suggest something related to changes posted here (If it's completely different, post it in Server Suggestions), or have meaningful feedback on a change.

5/24/17 - Map removed
5/26/17 - Pointshop Change
5/30/17 - PH1 Moved
5/31/17 - Hullz Fix
1/18/18 - Prop Spawning Change
2/24/18 - Waiting Rounds/Team Swapping
Reply Warn
5/24/17 - Map removed

As per request, ph_break_at_work was removed from the mapvote. http://lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.php?tid=4943

5/26/17 - Pointshop Change

Props are now unable to change their playermodel from the Pointshop.

5/30/17 - PH1 Moved

PH1 has been moved from our old server to our newest one, therefore the IP has changed to 172.106.2.18:27025. This was done primarily to move the last gmod server off of our old server so it can be completely depreciated.
Reply Warn
Yea I found 2 problems when you taunt with f3 you open the point shop and I'm not op on the ph 1
Reply Warn
(05-30-2017, 11:19 PM)ThePope Wrote:  Yea I found 2  problems when you taunt with f3 you open the point shop and I'm not op on the ph 1

Both of those problems are fixed now and the second one is debatable whether or not it was actually a problem
Reply Warn
5/31/17 - Hullz Fix

Hullz on props have been improved therefore reducing exploits. Because of this fix, invisible walls on ph_lockup have been removed.

Reply Warn
(05-31-2017, 06:19 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  5/31/17 - Hullz Fix

Hullz on props have been improved therefore reducing exploits. Because of this fix, invisible walls on ph_lockup have been removed.

Wanted to use something better than the quick fix I did (because I noticed my hullz data on rather large props to be low), but I did send it to Wolvindra to put it on the official PH:E version like the Unassigned glitch.
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Reply Warn
1/18/18 - Prop Spawning Change

Props will no longer be killed if there are more props being spawned than there are spawn points. Instead they will be nocollided for the first 10 seconds of the round.
Reply Warn
2/24/18 - Waiting Rounds/Team Swapping

Waiting rounds have been added to Prop Hunt to allow players to wait for others to load without advancing the round counter. It requires two one players on each team to count as a round.

Players can now only switch teams twice per map in order to prevent team swapping abuse. Once they reach their limit, they will be stuck on their current team.

Auto reconnect on PH1 has also been fixed.

Reply Warn