Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website/other Changelog
12/30/17 - LFG Point Tokens

You can now create LFG Point Tokens from LFGS CP which will convert the amount of LFG Points you enter into an 8 character "token". You can give this to any other Member (or yourself) to redeem for the same amount that you used to create it. These tokens do not expire, and it's up to you to keep track of any you have created.

You can also customize LFGS CP now to hide/show different modules or elements.

Reply Warn
There should be a limit to redeeming tokens, so when people do giveaways, it won't all go to the first person to see it. Maybe something like one per 24 hours or something.
Reply Warn
(12-30-2017, 11:09 PM)Zellogi Wrote:  There should be a limit to redeeming tokens, so when people do giveaways, it won't all go to the first person to see it. Maybe something like one per 24 hours or something.

I added that. If you select "Giveaway Mode", it will not allow someone to redeem it if they have already redeemed another giveaway token in the past 12 hours.
Reply Warn
2/6/18 - Donation Process Upgrade

The donation page has been upgraded to make the donation process easier and more intuitive.

You can now select multiple items to donate for at once, such as Tier 7, an Exclusive Playermodel, and 2 extra months of Uber.

The Steam ID field is now prefilled if you are a Member and signed in. If you want to donate for someone else, just check the box and enter their Steam ID.

If you are already an Uber and only want an add-on item, select No Tier and choose your add-on item, such as 2 Uber Months.

After you donate, it will provide you with your Donation ID which will make tracking down and proving your donation much easier (which shouldn't be necessary thanks to the prefilled Steam ID field).

Reply Warn
3/21/18 - Spam Bot Purge

511 Spam bots have been purged from the forums.

The list of spam bots was generated based on users who had not posted a thread or in the chatbox, but had a signature or a website on their profile.
I then went through the list to manually pick out false positives.

You can download the list of purged users here. It includes UID, Username, Registration Date, Website, and Signature.

If you see anyone who seems legit but was deleted, let me know and I can restore them (even though chances are they're never going to use the forums again anyways).

If you see any spam profiles like this in the future, please report them.
Reply Warn
(03-21-2018, 09:26 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  You can download the list of purged users here. It includes UID, Username, Registration Date, Website, and Signature.

Opening it on my phone just launches plague inc. Did you just infect me with a virus? Disgust
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn
(03-22-2018, 12:14 AM)Dogesky Wrote:  Opening it on my phone just launches plague inc. Did you just infect me with a virus? Disgust

I guess plague inc is associated with zip files on your phone
Reply Warn
3/30/18 - Unactivated User Purge

Users who created their account prior to 2018 but have remained unactived have been purged.

An email was sent out to all unactivated accounts resulting in about 20 completing their activation.

The other 1,158 unactivated users were purged.

Reply Warn
4/8/18 - LFGS CP for Non-Members

Non-Members can now link their Steam ID to their forum account if they match the following criteria:
  • Have an activated, not banned Forum account
  • Have a Steam account
  • Steam account is not Steam sharing Garry's Mod
  • Steam account has at least 2 hours on LFG servers
  • Forum account is not already linked to a Steam account
  • Steam account is not already linked to a Forum account

After linking their Steam account, they will be able to use Point Token and TSID modules in LFGS CP.

They will also be able to participate in live stream interactions.

If they also configure their TSID, they will receive the regular group in TeamSpeak.

Soon they should also be able to redeem Point Tokens in game after linking their account.
Reply Warn
4/14/18 - LFGS CP Steam Login and Time Lookup

You can now log into LFGS CP with your Steam account.

Members can now perform time lookups on themselves. You can select which server and you will be shown game time for past week, past two weeks, total, and last online.
Reply Warn