Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Changelog
This thread is for me to post significant changes that have been made to TTT so that players know what has been added recently and can keep up to date. You may reply to this thread only if you have experienced a problem with an update, wish to suggest something related to changes posted here (If it's completely different, post it in Server Suggestions), or have meaningful feedback on a change.

6/1/17 - Misc fixes/changes
6/3/17 - Changes/fixes/balances
6/4/17 - Weapon Replacements
6/5/17 - Betting Changes
6/6/17 - More Betting Changes/Powerups/Fixes
6/7/17 - More Powerups/Balances/Fixes
6/7/17 - New Command
6/10/17 - Two New Events
6/17/17 - Weapon changes/Maps removed & added
6/21/17 - Weapon Fix
6/24/17 - New Event/Weapon Balances
6/27/17 - New Weapons/Weapon Removed/ERM
6/30/17 - New Maps
7/4/17 - New Maps/New Command/3p
7/10/17 - PointShop Weapons
7/11/17 - Custom Jihads
7/16/17 - Fixes
7/24/17 - Tazeban & Report Changes/Bet HUD
7/31/17 - Deathbadge/Logs
8/3/17 - New Maps/Bomb Defuse Coords
8/5/17 - Raygun Change
8/12/17 - New Event
8/18/17 - Bounty Changes/Murder Changes/Kill Counter toggle
8/31/17 - Event Fixes
9/16/17 - Damagelogs Update
9/23/17 - New Traitor Weapons
11/5/17 - New Maps
11/19/17 - New Weapons
11/24/17 - Contracts Added
11/25/17 - Contract Changes
12/3/17 - Leaderboard Addon/Event Change
12/7/17 - New Weapons and Christmas Map
12/29/17 - New Maps
1/15/18 - Addon Updates/Fixes
1/16/18 - New Event/Changes
3/22/18 - New Maps
3/24/18 - Murder Changes
4/21/18 - Updates
Reply Warn
6/1/17 - Misc fixes/changes

A few changes have been made to the TTT servers:
  • Fixed TTT1 not using the LFG TTT gamemode (should fix problems with playermodels resetting, radar location, etc.)
  • Fixed glitch causing the second extend of a map to last 40 minutes, rather than 20
  • Karma resets for all players when the map is extended (like it would if it changed)
  • Disabled ULX thirdperson on TTT2
  • Traitor knives now have a slight red glow to them, making it VERY OBVIOUS that they are holding an actual T knife
  • Team glows are more efficient
  • Manhacks no longer attack ghosts (!dm)
Reply Warn
(06-01-2017, 05:16 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Traitor knives now have a slight red glow to them, making it VERY OBVIOUS that they are holding an actual T knife

Not able to check right now. Does the ulx motd still say knives aren't KOS? I'd assume not, but...
LFG ZS is the only good server because members rarely get online
Reply Warn
(06-01-2017, 05:20 PM)apekis Wrote:  Not able to check right now. Does the ulx motd still say knives aren't KOS? I'd assume not, but...

Reply Warn
6/3/17 - Changes/fixes/balances
  • Turrets now target exactly the same people as manhacks, so no glitches with Ghost DM, etc.
  • You can no longer create reports during event rounds
  • Bizon (PP19) buffed from 8 to 9 damage
  • Winchester buffered from 45 to 51 damage
  • Winchester fire delay reduced from 1.15 to 1 second
  • Betting has been re-enabled, requiring the round to start with 8 players, and not allowing bets when half have died.
Reply Warn
About the event round reports, what if it's clear RDM like on Shuffle 2 detectives kill one another? How should that be handled? Or when stalker rolls around and T's stab other T's? How should punishments be dealt?

Because, who hasn't seen an event round turn into a free for all because people know karma isn't affected and they are free to kill as they please?
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Reply Warn
(06-03-2017, 03:24 PM)Tobi Uchiha Wrote:  About the event round reports, what if it's clear RDM like on Shuffle 2 detectives kill one another? How should that be handled? Or when stalker rolls around and T's stab other T's? How should punishments be dealt?

If two traitors kill each other, there's a 99% chance it was an accident. For Shuffle, they most likely don't understand the event, but if they do do it on purpose then slay them. The chatbox still works so people can still complain when they get RDM'd.
Reply Warn
6/4/17 - Weapon Replacements

As suggested in this thread, a couple default weapons have been replaced.
  • The M4A1 now replaces the M16.
  • The Negev now replaced the H.U.G.E-249
The replacement weapons take the same ammo as the originals, and will be found exactly where the originals would have been placed.
Reply Warn
6/5/17 - Betting Changes

I have recoded most of the betting addon to use proper methods of networking information rather than the garbage code it came with. I have also allowed betting during prep as long as there are 8 active players and an event isn't starting.
Reply Warn
6/6/17 - More Betting Changes/Powerups/Fixes

I fixed an oversight which did not take player's points from betting, even if they lost. Players who bet pre-round and are not chosen for the team they bet on will have their bet returned. If I didn't do this, they would throw the round to make sure their team lost and they got the points (You can bet I witnessed @"All Might" doing this of course). I also disabled betting on krusty_krab since traitors almost never win on that map.

+100 HP and Body Armor have been added to the PointShop on TTT only. They both cost 1000 LFG Points and +100 HP will raise your hp to no higher than 100.

Spectator Deathmatch should be properly listed on the scoreboard again.

Deathbadge player icon is now the correct size. See example below:

Reply Warn