Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Changelog
(01-18-2018, 01:14 PM)Zellogi Wrote:  If a T is camping, that's against the T rules, and punishable by a slay. If you guys did your job, people wouldn't be camping as much.
(01-18-2018, 02:00 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Brian did you forget about that rule? And Zell for the record I do enforce that rule during the event.

No I didn't, and I will admit, I'm not as strict on that rule as others. I don't see a bunch of camping, and when I do it's usually on the Shuffle Event Round. I'm not going to bring this thought any further as i see it will go no where.

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Reply Warn
(01-18-2018, 04:33 PM)Phil Wrote:  No I didn't,  and I will admit, I'm not as strict on that rule as others.  I don't see a bunch of camping, and when I do it's usually on the Shuffle Event Round. I'm not going to bring this thought any further as i see it will go no where.

You ban quicker than I do on vote abuse. I warn you ban. You are strict as fuck lol.
Reply Warn
3/22/18 - New Maps

The following new maps were added:
As always, bomb defuse coords are needed and if you encounter any problems with the maps, post them here.
Reply Warn
3/24/18 - Event Changes

Infected:
  • Fixed giving everyone a knife
  • Prevented infected TK
Stalker:
  • Prevented stalker TK
Murder:
  • Added footprints for the murderer to track players with
Reply Warn
(03-24-2018, 05:41 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  3/24/18 - Event Changes

I remember before I left, bomb defuse had a glitch of not showing a/b site sometimes or just flat out not letting T plant the bomb despite being in the area. Was this ever fixed?
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Reply Warn
(03-24-2018, 11:20 PM)Dark Swordsman Wrote:  I remember before I left, bomb defuse had a glitch of not showing a/b site sometimes or just flat out not letting T plant the bomb despite being in the area. Was this ever fixed?

As I've said before... if it doesn't show the bomb sites, it's because the map isn't configured for them yet
Reply Warn
(03-24-2018, 11:26 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  As I've said before... if it doesn't show the bomb sites, it's because the map isn't configured for them yet

Well. Sorry i missed that. But what about the not being able to plant problem? Is that related?
Reply Warn
(03-25-2018, 02:38 AM)Dark Swordsman Wrote:  Well. Sorry i missed that. But what about the not being able to plant problem? Is that related?

No one has reported that as being a bug in ages
Reply Warn
(03-25-2018, 09:51 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  No one has reported that as being a bug in ages

Well, maybe its my ping but occasionally i cant plant that bomb.
Reply Warn
4/21/18 - Updates

Updates to TTT and addons have been merged with the server.
  • The TTT Gamemode has been updated to latest
  • Spectator Deathmatch has been updated to latest
  • Damagelogs has been updated to latest
  • Sprinting has been fixed to work with the new TTT Gamemode update
Report any issues that you believe may have resulted from the updates here.
Reply Warn