Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Changelog
(06-07-2017, 05:26 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  If someone buys it they'll be an addition to the current traitors, they won't take other's round away. If 2 people bought detective with 10 people, there would be 3 detectives total.

what would happen if the entire server buys detective?
[Image: XNyc9I4.png]

Reply Warn
Also can you KOS if you notice someone spend 10000 points?
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 05:57 PM)Creeper Wrote:  what would happen if the entire server buys detective?

Innocents would win instantly

(06-07-2017, 06:30 PM)WTF-GamerZ Wrote:  Also can you KOS if you notice someone spend 10000 points?

Of course not, besides it would be a kos for the next round since it's not for the same round
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 06:35 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Of course not, besides it would be a kos for the next round since it's not for the same round

that's what I meant (for the next round) lol
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 06:38 PM)WTF-GamerZ Wrote:  that's what I meant (for the next round) lol

No it's considered meta gaming in a way.
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 07:22 PM)SALTe Wrote:  No it's considered meta gaming in a way.

Then the Points should be hidden from the scoreboard Tongue
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 07:31 PM)WTF-GamerZ Wrote:  Then the Points should be hidden from the scoreboard Tongue

Or just don't call a kos Tongue
Reply Warn
@SaintLuther I'll be honest to you, I don't think this is a good idea. You could make it better though, limit it so each is bought only one time per map per person and can only be bought by 2 people per round.
Also increase the prices to 30k for traitors and 15k-20k for detectives because it doesn't take long to get 10k & 5k points if your paitent enough
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 08:33 PM)Doctor Chemo Wrote:  @SaintLuther I'll be honest to you, I don't think this is a good idea. You could make it better though, limit it so each is bought only one time per map per person and can only be bought by 2 people per round.
Also increase the prices to 30k for traitors and 15k-20k for detectives because it doesn't take long to get 10k & 5k points if your paitent enough

I don't think anyone has even bought it yet. I see no reason to already start increasing prices and restrictions.
Reply Warn
(06-07-2017, 08:49 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  I don't think anyone has even bought it yet. I see no reason to already start increasing prices and restrictions.

The restrictions I suggested are to prevent Traitors/ Innocents from instantly winning
Reply Warn