Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Steam Summer sale hype
As you all should know the next Steam summer sale is approaching  and gabe's out for blood with massive price drops
as for the sale I'm getting GTA: San Andread, Skyrim, & NFS Shift 2 Unleashed. what are some titles you want?

Steam summer sale countdown
Warn
Everyone should get AoE 2/3 so I can kill them all
Warn
im hopefully going to get farcry 5 preorder for cheap. Rising storm 2, Miscreated.
[Image: 76561198183902451.png]
Warn
I dont know if i will get anything yet. But its the perfect time to use this vid.

Edit: i dont really know how steam summer sales work, does every game get a discount? So far the only games i have in my wishlist are Pony Island, Fable Anniversary and Prototype Franchise pack.

[Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Warn
(06-12-2017, 10:06 PM)deucedemon22 Wrote:  im hopefully going to get farcry 5 preorder for cheap.  Rising storm 2, Miscreated.

Far Cry 5 looks good by the trailers, so I agree on that.
Warn
Apekis got me looking into hackmud so thats something. I don't know what else thou.
[Image: yKWireX.png]
#MakeZsGreatAgain
"Niggawat"
[Image: 0T19pBI.png]
Warn
I'm not sure. I would say Friday the 13 but someone already gifted it to me a few days back so I might want to buy someone a game of there choosing
Warn
(06-13-2017, 02:53 AM)Kingbacon Wrote:  I'm not sure. I would say Friday the 13 but someone already gifted it to me a few days back so I might want to buy someone a game of there choosing

buy me a game, jk im legit about to go to walmart and get a steam card as of typing this
Warn
(06-13-2017, 09:43 AM)Branflakes Wrote:  buy me a game, jk im legit about to go to walmart and get a steam card as of typing this

I just do online surveys for steam money
Warn
(06-13-2017, 10:41 AM)All Might Wrote:  I just do online surveys for steam money

i hope you realise those are all scams
Warn