YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discussion about the Incendiary Grenade
(08-11-2017, 12:09 PM)Phil Wrote:  Lets be all be honest here
This thread is going to go nowhere
It's completely pointless
If your a donator and use loadout just select the smoke grenade as your grenade choice or pick no grenade
Smokes are more useful then incens as smokes can be used to cover yourself

But you can't get colored ones, and the colored ones are the best.
[Image: 76561198119158053.png]
Reply Warn
Im with Saint, the incends are very useful while running and blocking exits, they should stay, and maybe make it take less karma away while it burns innos or make a rule to punish those karma riding. That's all. And not just for incends, make an all around karma ride rule such as ( Do not instigate a karma ride on any player ex: shooting a player or stabbing them once{love taps} or running into incendiaries unless you are passing through them with no other choice )
Reply Warn
I'm willig to admit this is a horrible idea but I'm still gonna say it
Why not just remove karma loss from the incen overall
Relax, I be a Doctor
Unfortunately for everyone of us here, I'm still alive and Not dead
Reply Warn
(08-11-2017, 03:23 PM)Phil Wrote:  Why not just remove karma loss from the incen overall

Worst idea 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
Reply Warn
(08-11-2017, 03:23 PM)Phil Wrote:  I'm willig to admit this is a horrible idea but I'm still gonna say it

Yeah and while we're at it let's remove karma loss all together Big Grin.
hahaha

Reply Warn
(08-11-2017, 03:23 PM)Phil Wrote:  I'm willig to admit this is a horrible idea but I'm still gonna say it

Good idea, and you know what? lets just remove guns too, no one ever uses them.

I'll opt for either adding a rule against karma riding with the incend, or just reducing to karma loss incurred by the incend.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn
We have this issue constantly. When you throw an incend you run a risk people might run into it. Everyone is at the same risk. Just don't touch them if you are scared people will run into them. Sometimes people run in on purpose but what about those who throw it at inno just to weaken them because they are trolling. This would stop them from being karma banned. People should just stop being stupid with them.
Reply Warn