Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Jihad Sound Thread
Can you add an option in the !lfg menu to disable custom Jihad sounds and only hear the default one? Some people might not wanna hear earrape the likes of which has never been seen.
Reply Warn
Somone add the one where bleakc called me a nigger
Reply Warn
While we're st it can we add a jihad ban command because cancer likes to spam the jihad sound by dropping it after click

Or just make it where you can't drop the jihad once you click
[Image: ENsXt.gif]
Reply Warn
(07-14-2017, 09:39 PM)Hunterboomer Wrote:  While we're st it can we add a jihad ban command because cancer likes to spam the jihad sound by dropping it after click

I dont think its necessary, only Traitors get the jihad so you just have to kill whoever is droping it and picking it up and if someone got it from the corpse of a traitor you can also pick it up when they drop it.
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
I think it might be necessary, as @"All Might" said you can hear it from nine nautical miles away, so what if someone hides with it and spams the sound?
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn
(07-14-2017, 09:39 PM)Hunterboomer Wrote:  While we're st it can we add a jihad ban command because cancer likes to spam the jihad sound by dropping it after click

Definitely not adding a jihad ban, that would just screw over people who spent 50K on a power up. I do plan on making the sound stop if it's dropped, though. Adding an opt-out would definitely be possible, but I also don't like the idea of it. I also nerfed the range of the jihad sound before it starts dropping off in half, might nerf it further.
Reply Warn
I made a jihad sound but i dont care to post it, lol
Reply Warn
Reply Warn
(07-16-2017, 09:29 PM)mave060602 Wrote:  http://www.instamp3.me/mp3/xYG89rB6c5k/j...ourne.html

Only two seconds long and about 1/2 second of nothing at the beginning, wouldn't really work
Reply Warn

Holy shit no way you are that much of a pussy my nigga 

p.s. ur brother likes to sit in corners and play him breathing on the mic as a jihad sound lmao
Reply Warn