Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied PreviousDr. admin application
What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on?

I want to be admin on sandbox

Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin. 

just like arky and makarov I see a lot of people breaking the rules and I want to help out because a lot of admins are not active I want to help out and be able to see what people are reporting like a while ago I had several reports from people on the sandbox server that there were prop killers and I could not do anything because I was not an admin and half the people were afk so I could not vote kick, luckily it was dealt with but I have lots of experience with law enforcement on other servers so I understand what it is like being an admin.

Please describe any previous admin or operator experience.

I have had previous admin experience on another game and server but that was a while ago

Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum?

yes i do agree to the rules on the forum

P.S this is for admins who aren't on often or come on once in a while. You barely know me so dont question me or say stuff about me because either your from another server in lfg or you barely come on 

From
-PreviousDr.

also I accidentaly clicked the delete button this morning so I reposted my application Tongue
Warn
+vouch Keep his chill, doesn't get angry with people as easily as compared to others
Warn
"[LFG] previous doctor to You: I am removing my admin application I am not going to do it again for a while so ye"
how long was it, like a hour or two after deleting it?

+vouch, deserves admin, helps people on Sandbox, and is not annoying and never breaks rules
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(07-25-2017, 08:40 PM)ẌĿ4ȚШ Wrote:  "[LFG] previous doctor to You: I am removing my admin application I am not going to do it again for a while so ye"

I did say that more for drama makarov convinced me to re do it and anyways I actually did press the delete button thats why I made the idiot tube in the morning so I could seal my self in pitch black shame... oh yea and also this was made way after that this was in the after noon so... yea also the vouch thing was a joke I was not expecting you to vouch me, I mean I did do this nyeh XL vouch me nyeh. y did you take that srsly... ;-;
Warn
(07-25-2017, 08:40 PM)[LFG] Arkenor Wrote:  +vouch Keep his chill, doesn't get angry with people as easily as compared to others

you are not admin, so you can not +vouch
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(07-25-2017, 08:40 PM)ẌĿ4ȚШ Wrote:  "[LFG] previous doctor to You: I am removing my admin application I am not going to do it again for a while so ye"

Neutral, would do +vouch, but asked for vouch from me.

Oh my god your another one of those faggots who won't vouch for people who asks.  I hope you know that your a faggot for pulling a dick move by doing this to someone that you knew would be a good admin but decide to not vouch just cause they asked
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
this is getting salty
Warn
(07-25-2017, 08:56 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Oh my god your another one of those faggots who won't vouch for people who asks.  I hope you know that your a faggot for pulling a dick move by doing this to someone that you knew would be a good admin but decide to not vouch just cause they asked

sorry master! Post has been changed!
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
this is really salty are you kidding me...
Warn
(07-25-2017, 09:05 PM)PreviousDr. Wrote:  this is really salty are you kidding me...

what do you mean?
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn