Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The goldbird needs to go
Ok so this dude is a huge faggot and problem in this community cause his purpose was to come here and harass haze of dream, and he has decided to expand and get member and harass people who defend haze of dream or ever say anything bad about him.

We need to ban him from the forums and pmute in game so lfg can go back to normal 

(Also I expect -vouches from @Zellogi's basement squad since goldbird sucks them off)

I got rid of the poll so if people wanna give input they actually have to put something
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
Not going to +vouch nor -vouch but I do have to say this is really hypocritical.
Hello, I am known as Satio Hiraga. I'm an admin on TTT & Sandbox.
"I DIDNT MEAN TO I JUST LIKE IT WHEN THE BUS COMES APART IN THE AIR" - Garlic_Bread
[Image: fdcdefca2fe4824b79159ab3955f8fb67fedeede_00.gif]
Warn
You do know, that so many people do that on the forums... (@KitKat)
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:12 PM)ẌĿ4ȚШ Wrote:  You do know, that so many people do that on the forums... (@KitKat)

Yes normally I don't complain but this dude is like 1000000 worse
Warn
False, I came on the servers in August, joined the forums over the Derpz situation being miscommunicated, thought things had been resolved. Haze then -repped me since I know him from another community as trash and then he basically sucked off your "cancer squad" which is a bunch of hypocritical bipolar trash tbh. I like how you guys accuse me of harassing him when you're the ones coming back. Tbh the only reason you hate me is because I got your "kissass elite staff member who wouldn't get demoted" Makarov demoted.

Also, you claim I hate anyone who disagrees with me when it is you guys -vouching, -repping Zell's squad and I over and over again when I leave you alone. About my reports, I only report people who abuse powers and do serious things (illegal activities, alt accounts).

Also, you intentionally deleted the thread the first time in order to censor our opinions, showing you really don't care for the majority of the community and only wish to be a kissass elite, which you're really not well-respected members anyways tbh, you really only flame people here and thats all.
Warn
Ok so ripjaw wanted to give input but is banned so I will post what he said

(08-04-2017, 12:14 PM)Goldbird Wrote:  Also, you intentionally deleted the thread the first time in order to censor our opinions, showing you really don't care for the majority of the community and only wish to be a kissass elite, which you're really not well-respected members anyways tbh, you really only flame people here and thats all.

Wrong, I did it so you needed to put input if you wanted to vote

Attached Files Image(s)

Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:10 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Ok so this dude is a huge faggot and problem in this community cause his purpose was to come here and harass haze of dream, and he has decided to expand and get member and harass people who defend haze of dream or ever say anything bad about him.

(Also I expect -vouches from @Zellogi's basement squad since goldbird sucks them off)

-vouch so everyone you don't like needs to go? is that what you are saying?

Also you are kind of being a hypocrite via saying that.
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:14 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  Ok so ripjaw wanted to give input but is banned so I will post what he said

though:

Quote:Haze_of_dream -5 ) - Last updated 07-22-2017, 05:35 PM

Negative (-1): Get off this community.

I replied later, so did my friend, and he struck first blood:

Quote:Not a metagamer 1 ) - Last updated 07-22-2017, 07:02 PM

Negative (-1): Huge metagamer. He is also a prominent skin head. A complete cuck.
Delete
Goldbird -6 ) - Last updated 07-22-2017, 06:28 PM

Negative (-1): bad, a prominent infamous neo-nazi in another community i will not name, who constantly cyber bullies innocent members

let's check your -reps lol:

Quote:Senpai Spope 61 ) - Last updated 3 hours ago

Negative (-1): fucking lfg sjw trash
Senpai Spook 33 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 08:51 PM

Negative (-1): Or did you lie about your age? You may be required to sign a COPPA release form if you're too young
Senpai Spook 33 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Negative (-1): Are you actually 23? Lmao get a life. That's worse than Zellogi
Demonik1 57 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 08:41 PM

Negative (-1): Fixing rep
Demonik1 57 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 08:41 PM

Negative (-1): Fixing rep
Haze_of_dream -5 ) - Last updated Yesterday, 05:12 PM

Negative (-1): fixing rep

Senpai Spook 33 ) - Last updated 07-30-2017, 06:25 PM

Negative (-1): Way down we go
Senpai Spook 33 ) - Last updated 07-30-2017, 06:25 PM

Negative (-1): Fuck off brains. He's absolute cancer
Haze_of_dream -5 ) - Last updated 07-28-2017, 11:42 PM

Negative (-1): Flaming in Reputation, Says I use racial slurs in shoutbox (Show me proof), and consistently targets me. (This isn't criticism btw)
Haze_of_dream -5 ) - Last updated 07-28-2017, 11:40 PM

Negative (-1): Comes on the forum just to -1 me everyday, lmao, Grow up.
Haze_of_dream -5 ) - Last updated 07-27-2017, 02:27 AM

Negative (-1): More false accusations
TheTrump27 43 ) - Last updated 07-25-2017, 01:38 PM

Negative (-1): dude just fuck off
Haze_of_dream -5 ) - Last updated 07-25-2017, 01:48 AM

Negative (-1): Doesn't play, just here to harrassing people.

I like how you guys meme -rep yet hate it when it happens to you.
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:17 PM)SALTe Wrote:  -vouch so everyone you don't like needs to go? is that what you are saying?

Also you are kind of being a hypocrite via saying that.

No you don't see me posting about getting rid of Zellogi
Warn
(08-04-2017, 12:19 PM)Demonik1 Wrote:  No you don't see me posting about getting rid of Zellogi

I like how you selectively addressed SALTe's opinion and not Saito's lol.

Is your definition of a normal LFG where everybody gives head to your cancer squad?

Let me guess, Makarov would get to abuse his powers without ANYONE complaining?

Because that's impossible and if that were reality, LFG would die quickly. The way power abuse is handled is one reason I love LFG.
Warn