Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFG Points Raffle (100% legit not a scam)
Here are some suggestions:

Reward suggestions (you probably already considered some of these, but just in case):
  • Pointshop Knifes
  • Pointshop Particle hats / normal hats
  • Donator rank for a week
  • Team Speak channel for a week
  • Win more LFG points (like instead of getting 20 LFG points every 3 minutes or whatever the amount of minutes is, get something like 30 or 35 points every 3 minutes or whatever the amount of minutes is OR get LFG points faster, for example get 20 LFG points every 2 minutes instead of 20 LFG points every 3 minutes)
Raffle tiers:
  • Luxury tier (Price: not sure if it should be 1500 or 2000 yet and amazing rewards) Reward example: Team Speak channel for 1 week
  • High tier (Price: 1000 points and better rewards) Reward example: the cheaper pointshop knives
  • Normal tier (Price: 500 points and not so good and not so bad rewards) Reward example: 10k LFG points
This an idea, so prices and rewards could be changed.
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Warn
Having different tiers doesn't really make sense unless we ran 3 different raffles at once. But for temporary Donator we could do temporary Uber which would also give them the TS channel. A temporary TS bot could also be arranged.
Warn
(08-06-2017, 09:09 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  I never considered server specific raffles.. but what would it be for? I don't see the benefit of doing short, server specific raffles for LFG Points opposed to longer ones hosted on the forums.
Have you ever played DarkRP and seen those drawings they do?  Enter this drawing for a certain amount of money and win this amount back.  I think Deuce means it could be something like that.
Warn
So I dont know if its just a display error on my end, but the pot is 10K for me. If this isnt an error, what if I bought, say 11K worth of tickets?
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
A suggestion for any future raffles that might happen: Only allow one ticket to be purchased, because you'll get people like @BLACKROOSTER73 who spend more on the tickets than the reward (350 entries x 500 each = 175,000 points spent to win a 10,000 point reward), and also to make it fair to everyone who enters.

Also I like the idea of multiple tiers of raffles, but the higher tiers should occur less frequently in order to add some worth to the prizes. The lowest tier could occur every 2 weeks, the middle tier every month, and the highest every 3 months maybe. There should also be an in-game raffle for DarkRP like @Ryuu Koroshi mentioned, but again should have the same limitations; one entry per person, in order to make it fair for everyone.

[Image: AKtiU.gif]

Warn
(08-07-2017, 10:51 AM)Dogesky Wrote:  So I dont know if its just a display error on my end, but the pot is 10K for me. If this isnt an error, what if I bought, say 11K worth of tickets?

That's not how it works, this is a raffle not a lottery. If you buy 11k in raffles, the most you can win is 10k. If you buy one raffle, the most you can win is 10k.

(08-07-2017, 11:12 AM)Zellogi Wrote:  A suggestion for any future raffles that might happen: Only allow one ticket to be purchased, because you'll get people like @BLACKROOSTER73 who spend more on the tickets than the reward (350 entries x 500 each = 175,000 points spent to win a 10,000 point reward), and also to make it fair to everyone who enters.

It kinda defeats the purpose of having a raffle if everyone can only buy one, unless the ticket is really expensive, but then people can't just buy one ticket to have the super low chance of winning without spending very much.

(08-07-2017, 11:12 AM)Zellogi Wrote:  Also I like the idea of multiple tiers of raffles, but the higher tiers should occur less frequently in order to add some worth to the prizes. The lowest tier could occur every 2 weeks, the middle tier every month, and the highest every 3 months maybe.

That's not really different tiers... that's just different raffles. And of course there will be different raffles, some worth more and some less exciting.
Warn
i spent 20k points i hope i win the 10k
Warn
gg i entered 3 tickets, for a 10k reward and there was a total of like 729 entries 364500 lfg points entered for just 10k

I've entered raffles with worse odds and won
(08-06-2017, 10:23 PM)deucedemon22 Wrote:  maybe some type of system where they can only get a certain amount of rockets, mauls,slaps like if they win they can use only like 3 on themselves.

or for tt they get a free BH or gun.

that'd be only good for non donators since it would be a low blow to have to pay to use their own commands
Warn
i have 220k LFG points so, i can spend it in a raffle right now.
Warn
(08-08-2017, 03:27 PM)Aranruth Wrote:  i have 220k LFG points so, i can spend it in a raffle right now.

Even if you don't win I'll give you an honorable mention for most raffles bought
Warn