Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Denied Operator Application Take 2
My previous operator application was denied a week ago due to the fact that I did not have the required 24 hours to apply for operator I know have around 28 hours worth of game play time on your server,the previous application was deleted after denial.

What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on? : I'd like to be an operator on the TTT 1 LFG  server and the TTT 2 LFG server's
Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin. : I've seen the admins and operators hard at work to keep this server clean and safe from any conflict thrown at it and would like to help by doing my part in the matter.
Please describe any previous admin or operator experience. : none sadly this would be a first time experience 
Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum? : Yes I do the rules we currently have seem fitting to run a great,fun and overall tame server with little to no problems.

current steam user: [LFG] Cyka Blyat
STEAM_0:0:94877012

Best of regards... -cyka blyat/pickle rick <3
Warn
-vouch both Saint and Zell can see your play time.
Hello, I am known as Satio Hiraga. I'm an admin on TTT & Sandbox.
"I DIDNT MEAN TO I JUST LIKE IT WHEN THE BUS COMES APART IN THE AIR" - Garlic_Bread
[Image: CAQPaQu.gif]

Warn
[Image: 7ff0df465aa106ced81d7c988a799d88.png]
I mean it looks like you got the playtime, the question is how many users named Cyka Blyat log on TTT. Type !playtime while in game to see your stats.

Neutral, This is partially because i havent played TTT with you much, but youre pretty helpful from what ive seen.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
(08-12-2017, 01:09 PM)Dogesky Wrote:  [Image: 7ff0df465aa106ced81d7c988a799d88.png]
I mean it looks like you got the playtime, the question is how many users named Cyka Blyat log on TTT. Type !playtime while in game to see your stats.

Neutral, This is partially because i havent played TTT with you much, but youre pretty helpful from what ive seen.

I could change my steam user to something else if you want me to also  1802 minutes playtime/1d 6h 3m
Warn
Neutral for now. Sometimes you help other times I forget you are in the game but will watch next time I am on with you.
Warn
-vouch, first of all, you have got negatives on your other applications, making you delete them and you make a new one...

But, you are not that active and you do not help people
█░█ █░░ ░▒▄▀█░ ▀█▀ █░░░█ 
▄▀▄ █░▄ ▒█▄▄█▄ ░█░ █░█░█ 
▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░░▒█░ ░▀░ ░▀░▀░ 
-Long Gone-
Old Admin of Sandbox, Old Operator of TTT
Warn
Denied. You haven't even played in 3 weeks.
Warn