Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the way it displays donator Do
IN servers when you press tab it will show your name and rank. And if you happen to have a staff posistion it will say something like Uber donator admin or Premium donator admin. and when ever people see this they poke fun at us. early today someone said "Donator Admin? yeah just pay 300$ and your admin"
So i was thinking that if you have a staff position and your a donator instead of saying Donator admin or etc.. it would just said something like admin + in the color appropriate for rank
+ signifies your a donator
 ++ signifies a premium donator 
and +++ signifies a Uber donator
EX if you where to be a donator with a staff posistion and some pressed tab

MonkeyChicken Admin +

LFG Trueno Operator ++

LFG Demonik1 Admin +++

this way people won't think that you didn't donate to get your staff position.

if you don't have a staff position it would just appear as normal

EX

Nathan Summers Premium donator
Add this to all servers
(18 votes total)
Yes
9 (50.0%)
No
9 (50.0%)

Reply Warn
Yeah.... no. i'm pretty sure this has been suggested before and the general response to that was: "deal with it." Or we could just have more non donor admins.
Reply Warn
I support this it would be just like darkrp
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Reply Warn
+ vouch, I was literally asked this so many times that it quickly became more annoying, would like to see it get implemented but would also understand if it wasnt
[Image: monkeychicken.gif]
Reply Warn
(08-15-2017, 10:30 PM)Ripjaw Wrote:  Yeah.... no. i'm pretty sure this has been suggested before and the general response to that was: "deal with it." Or we could just have more non donor admins.

Your vouch shouldnt even count you are too poor to even donate cause you spend it all on https://www.walmart.com/cp/baby-toys-tod...oys/491351
Reply Warn
If I remember correctly entirely new ranks would have to be created and that takes time and effort
but No

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Reply Warn
(08-15-2017, 11:43 PM)Phil Wrote:  If I remember correctly entirely new ranks would have to be created and that takes time and effort
but No

isnt that why theres a role called consultant to do work like this to make LFG better? If you dont put actual effort into stuff and instead just decline everything that could potentially make things better for small and big problems then whats the point of even making a community. Literally a little effort is not hard to put in like shit man and i thought i was lazy
Reply Warn
(08-15-2017, 11:43 PM)Phil Wrote:  If I remember correctly entirely new ranks would have to be created and that takes time and effort
but No

Umm no he wouldn't. He would just have to change the names of the ranks. It's not that hard for him to do. You're not even the one doing the work so I don't know why you're complaining.
AJ Strauss-
600 Blue Ash Ct Lincon, CA 95648 (530) 415 0709
Reply Warn
Saves space, but I can already smell the 9 nine year olds yelling at me donating for admin when they see that +.

Good idea, but will be taken the wrong way by randoms
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn
(08-16-2017, 10:25 AM)Dogesky Wrote:  Good idea, but will be taken the wrong way by randoms

Elaborate cause I don't see any problems with this change
Reply Warn