Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh noes!
Computer broke so imma be back in 5 days maybe. Still gonna be online on steam but wont be able to get on teamspeak or gmod ;-;

(Update)
My mom has been having health problems recently so im not gonna connect maybe a week from now or more.

(Leaving..)
Yup im leaving lfg. Im not leaving forever tho, i might come back in 2 or more months (i might come back) since my mom is still sick. Im just gonna wait and see if things get better. Thank you all for many amazing moments here. Once my computer is fixed i might still get on gmod and teamspeak but not that much. Thank you @SaintLuther for everything. See you guys soon.
TTT RADmin
Professional Cunt
[Image: foxwithturkey.jpg]
Warn
(09-24-2017, 08:14 PM)TheArcadeFox Wrote:  Computer broke so imma be back in 5 days maybe. Still gonna be online on steam but wont be able to get on teamspeak or gmod ;-;

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Praise the Overlord!
Warn
Have you tried to delete system 64 or delete the Overlord virus and download underlord virus (http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord/down...-installer)
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
WHAT, DONT LEAVE! But if you have too, I'll wish you the best of luck.. good luck out there.
[Image: 65a.gif]
Warn
I miss you already my friend! Hope everything works out though.
Warn
Dont leave bb, you are the best fox around Sad
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Warn
dont leave please
PLEASE
[Image: 1350182299835.gif]
Quote:y-1/-3=X
Warn
Can you guys read? he's not leaving forever. he's just taking an extended break for his mom and waiting until his pc can be repaired
Warn
Don't go my nigga you were the best fox
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warn
(09-29-2017, 08:58 PM)Takumi Fujiwara Wrote:  Can you guys read? he's not leaving forever. he's just taking an extended break for his mom and waiting until his pc can be repaired

an extended break to me is forever
[Image: 1350182299835.gif]
Quote:y-1/-3=X
Warn