Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common hour
So I believe one of the reasons the servers look so bare during the week is people don't want to be the only person on the server and have to wait for people to show up.

I have an Idea called common our it's 8pm - 9pm (Eastern Standard) Essentially everyone would join at this time, and populate the server!

What do you guys think?
[Image: DIwEbA1XYAE_UyX.jpg:large]
Warn
that doesn't sound like it would help. Unless we either get something or add a funny/interesting theme for it.

Heres a theme idea: who can build the best penis? winner gets 10k lfg points. If that's too dirty then how about who can make the best looking/working robot? winner again gets 10k lfg points. Assuming any admins are going through with it, they will decide the winner.

Or even specific themed dates. Like have a horror circus on Halloween. or we just hate on Halloween since its a Christian server.
Warn
This similar form of getting people to populate the servers has been suggested countless time by countless people and has maybe worked once. Low chance anyone will join, especially during the week
hahaha

Warn
Whenever I ask about this stuff in the chat box it works pretty well. Even 3 or 4 people help, because more people start joining. Lets just make the time more specific and less of a time frame (8PM instead of 8-9PM). Gotta clarify the time zone too.
Praise the Overlord!
Warn
@"Honorable_ZR" This thread is most likely about TTT not Sandbox, which obviously doesn't need help populating

Obviously this should be Central Time Zone since that's what 90% of the Members are in
Warn
(10-06-2017, 05:52 AM)Ripjaw Wrote:  This similar form of getting people to populate the servers has been suggested countless time by countless people and has maybe worked once. Low chance anyone will join, especially during the week

Ya I know but if people who are free actually did it, it could work! Lets try it today!!
Warn
(10-06-2017, 06:20 PM)Manlord Wrote:  Ya I know but if people who are free actually did it, it could work! Lets try it today!!

Of course its gonna work today cus its Friday
hahaha

Warn
(10-06-2017, 06:20 PM)Manlord Wrote:  it could work! Lets try it today!!

At least pretend that you're smart enough to either check the current player count or use the day of the week as context before you make a suggestion like this
Warn
(10-06-2017, 06:48 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  At least pretend that you're smart enough to either check the current player count or use the day of the week as context before you make a suggestion like this

Lol the dude who made a second TTT is callin me dumb.  Big Grin
Warn
(10-06-2017, 06:58 PM)Manlord Wrote:  Lol the dude who made a second TTT is callin me dumb.  Big Grin

That's probably one of the worst insults I've ever heard, but then again I don't know what I expected from you
Warn