Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another usefull admin!
in the attached screenshot, i was on a random sandbox server (i say random since i don't remember which map it was) and i found a blocked gun! it was the plasma blaster, and it was banned so only admins could have it, but for some reason it was just sitting there, so i picked it up, told an admin, he he solved the problem, by taking it away. this is just another case of one GOOD admin having to pick up after some random other admin not paying attention. Old huh

Attached Files Image(s)

Warn
wtf is with ur screenshot
[Image: MC4iYuy.gif]
Warn
And what exactly is the purpose of this thread? And what was the purpose of becoming Member just to crash the server and get demoted?
Warn
i didn't become member to crash the server, i didn't know the thing i was spawning was that big -_- that is why i said sorry after.

the point of this was to show how some admins help, but others simply are careless...

(10-07-2017, 04:40 PM)AdolfHitler Wrote:  wtf is with ur screenshot

i know, it sucks, it was the last one after the others were corrupted.

also, saint Luther please actually talk about the matter of ACCIDENTALLY crashing the server BEFORE banning me please. it was an honest mistake.
Warn
(10-13-2017, 10:25 PM)sl1ndy Wrote:  also, saint Luther please actually talk about the matter of ACCIDENTALLY crashing the server BEFORE banning me please. it was an honest mistake.

No, if you crash the server, you're banned. If you're stupid enough to accidentally do it there's no reason we should assume it was an accident. If you want to be unbanned, make an appeal.
Warn