Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange a.k.a Pixel
i'm tired of him putting things like this right in front of spawn he keeps spawning burning crosses hanging people and swastikas right in front of spawn for new people to see, this is not what the server should be about, and it is not something we should be advertising, he keeps putting them everywhere, sometimes multiples of them, he causes nothing but problems for everybody and deserves to be banned for this reason, i've asked him nicely multiple times to remove it, and he refuses and keeps spawning them[Image: kY3gab] 

https://ibb.co/kY3gab

https://ibb.co/iqd3ow
Warn
plz redo ur post it is in the wrong format
Warn
Nothing @AdolfHitler did was against the rules. On the other hand, banning him for doing this is clear admin abuse and you should be punished. Also your format is terrible.
Warn
(10-10-2017, 08:02 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Nothing @AdolfHitler did was against the rules. On the other hand, banning him for doing this is clear admin abuse and you should be punished. Also your format is terrible.

the ban was not because of the swastikas, it was because i asked him multiple times nicely to remove them and put them into a base of his own, and he argued with me multiple times, i have no problem with him spawning it but i think it shouldn't be in front of spawn for every new player to see, this racism shouldn't be what the server is about and it shouldn't be the first thing people see
Warn
(10-10-2017, 08:08 AM)fallendj122 Wrote:  the ban was not because of the swastikas, it was because i asked him multiple times nicely to remove them and put them into a base of his own, and he argued with me multiple times, i have no problem with him spawning it but i think it shouldn't be in front of spawn for every new player to see, this racism shouldn't be what the server is about and it shouldn't be the first thing people see

Are you retarded? He did something completely allowed on the server, you argued with him about it, and banned him when he argued back? As for the new players you're worried about, I doubt they'll care. Even if they did, placing anything like what @AdolfHitler did is fully within anybody's rights and is a part of LFG. If they have an issue with it, they can voice their opinions (not that it would go anywhere). There's no way this is a serious report. Shitty format, reporting somebody for doing nothing wrong, reporting a dude that was already banned by you, holy shit.
Praise the Overlord!
Warn
...have you not seen his fifty ban appeals, all for the same reason? Also please show me in the rules where it's against the rules to spawn swastikas and people burning on a cross. I'm curious, I didn't know we had this rule.

Seeing as you're a new admin, I highly suggest you carefully read through each and every rule and familiarize yourself with the rule list if you wish to remain an admin. @AdolfHitler has been unbanned (again).
[Image: d1291cee6d.png]
Warn
OMFG @fallendj122!!! WTF is going on??? I thought we had a discussion about the rules, but I guess I wasn't clear enough. As long as the props are not "inside" the spawn area, they are NOT AGAINST THE RULES!!! Please read the fucking rules... #pissed
Warn
yeah, know I am inactive and stuff, but really!? This is the internet, and if anyone should get punished it's you.
█░█ █░░ ░▒▄▀█░ ▀█▀ █░░░█ 
▄▀▄ █░▄ ▒█▄▄█▄ ░█░ █░█░█ 
▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░░▒█░ ░▀░ ░▀░▀░ 
-School is here-
Admin of Sandbox, Operator of TTT
Warn
@fallendj122 will be demoted for 3 days since he clearly doesn't know the rules. You should probably take that time to read them several times.
Warn