Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your halloween costume
I'm going to be doctor (what else?). What are your plans?
Warn
You should instead dress up as a shitposter, cus that's all this thread is gonna be. You could just ask this in the chatbox.
Warn
I don't really celebrate Halloween or that is to say that my family impressed upon me not to celebrate it. Either way, I kinda just leave it up to the little kiddies like yourselves to do that crap. I'm chilling playing games typically during that time
Warn
I'm literally just dressing up as a cat with a captain hat on, i'm my gamer tag cos i'm too poor to buy a costume.
Warn
Im going as Kaneki off Tokyo Ghoul, I have the leather mask, eyepatch, and everything
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Warn
I'm going to be Sissi from the best french attempt at anime, Code Lyoko. I will construct a giant forehead using paper mache. I'll obtain some old bell bottoms and pink shoes along with a pink crop top with a heart on it. Lastly, I will need a large wig and headband to go over the paper mache forehead. It will be glorious.
[Image: j1evTzF.png]
Warn
My costume will consist of a mechanism that switches between the 10th Doctor and Sultan Mehmed II (take a nice look at old memes).
Warn
master chef(master chief) i don't even play halo but i bought a master cheif helmet for like 80$ and i have no use for it
HECK[Image: 71e1c094bd.jpg]
Warn
(10-24-2017, 10:51 PM)Ottoman Sultan Wrote:  My costume will consist of a mechanism that switches between the 10th Doctor and Sultan Mehmed II (take a nice look at old memes).

I'm a bit late but that sounds like a sick costume Big Grin
[Image: cartoonish.regular.png]
[Image: d4RJTjZ.gif]
Warn