GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pac3 Suggestions
Information 
Any Suggestions? (plz no shitposting)

WARNING: ALL SHITPOSTERS WILL BE SENT TO HECK i mean i might make a shitpost pac or 2....

because saint wants me to add more to this post so badly then here, these suggestions are for me because i'm really fucking bored and have no ideas

EDIT: i'm shit at 3d modeling and that shit so stick to normal prop suggestions
HECK[Image: 71e1c094bd.jpg]
Warn
At least put some detail in your thread. What kind of suggestions? Are you asking for ideas of PACs for you to make? Literally two words doesn't cut it.
Warn
If you mean like a challenge for you, you should do an assassin with a flowing cape that has a shadowy aura effect like a black outline >Smile Ive never used pac so idek if this makes sense or if you can do it, but its worth a thought ig.
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Warn
oh that sounds pretty easy actually, ill try doing that when i'm finished with my megaman esc skeleton pac
Warn
Make a Pip boy from Fallout that your character holds up and looks at every time you go into a menu. Also if you can make a view model to go with it.
[Image: eld1kkgqnrzz.gif]
Warn
(11-03-2017, 02:19 PM)Bengis Wrote:  Make a Pip boy from Fallout that your character holds up and looks at every time you go into a menu. Also if you can make a view model to go with it.

He's asking for PAC3 suggestions, not addon suggestions. The only way that last bit could be possible is if you know how to enable viewing your own PAC3 in first person, and not many people do.
[Image: AKtiU.gif]

Warn
(11-03-2017, 03:24 PM)Zellogi Wrote:  He's asking for PAC3 suggestions, not addon suggestions. The only way that last bit could be possible is if you know how to enable viewing your own PAC3 in first person, and not many people do.

Yes I know this is not an addon suggestion thread. I said "IF YOU CAN" In that part with the view model thing . You just love to read the first couple of words on all of my posts and then say something negative with no actual point to it. Honestly I would consider your post spam but I cant warn you.
[Image: eld1kkgqnrzz.gif]
Warn
(11-03-2017, 03:39 PM)Bengis Wrote:  Yes I know this is not an addon suggestion thread. I said "IF YOU CAN" In that part with the view model thing . You just love to read the first couple of words on all of my posts and then say something negative with no actual point to it. Honestly I would consider your post spam but I cant warn you.

lel i dont even know how to use custom models yet
Warn
(11-09-2017, 12:53 AM)[LFG]SkeleBun Wrote:  lel i dont even know how to use custom models yet

Why are you asking for Pac 3 suggestions if you suck at Pac 3?
Warn
Is it possible to enable viewing your own PAC3 in first person? Can someone guide me how to accomplish this?
I tried Male Extra and here are the results http://thejemreport.com/male-extra-review/
Warn