Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE! Don't let this LFG Tradition die!
So last year when ever there would be a holiday, a bunch of members would put something related to the holiday in front of their name. (I.e. HalloweenBoomer, Thanksgiving Manlord, ChristmasCalico) Guys I encourage you to keep the tradition going! Please It's only for about 2 weeks! Do something with Thanksgiving!!!

(Put the name your using below)

I'm using Thanksgiving Manlord
[Image: DIwEbA1XYAE_UyX.jpg:large]
Warn
what the fuck
Warn
I didn't know we had this tradition. Ill change my steam name to this UHC (Thanksgiving edition)
Warn
No please let this Tradition die

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Warn
It's not a tradition if you do it once. Why are you so cringy?
Warn
(11-17-2017, 06:51 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  It's not a tradition if you do it once. Why are you so cringy?

Haha if you think this is cringy wait until you see my newest operator application... It will be simply Handsome.
[Image: DIwEbA1XYAE_UyX.jpg:large]
Warn
manlord I never thought it would be possible, but you somehow ascended minecraft youtuber levels of self-promotion.

Also why Thanksgiving? I don't remember Thanksgiving names every being a tradition. At the most it will be amusing to see how cringy some of the names are going to be this year.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
Y did you make this thread lmao. We only did this once. That I remember
[Image: 1350182299835.gif]
Quote:y-1/-3=X
Warn
(11-17-2017, 08:30 PM)Dogesky Wrote:  manlord I never thought it would be possible, but you somehow ascended minecraft youtuber levels of self-promotion.

Also why Thanksgiving? I don't remember Thanksgiving names every being a tradition. At the most it will be amusing to see how cringy some of the names are going to be this year.
yeah, adding thanksgiving to the end of your name is so cringy... honestly there isn't much you can do to make it cringy
Warn
Just closing this before cancer intensifies. If you try to force something, it will never be funny.
Warn