Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad issue with a duel montier setup
I have duel motinters so I was checking the forums on my second with a ad showed up in game on my first so when I clicked on the forums a a broken ad showed up in game and the continue button was useless cause me to have to kill the game with task manger can we have the ad system fixed please
Warn

I'm not having any problems.

Was it a one time thing or does it occur every time?
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Warn
I too have this problem, sometimes the ads dont close when you click the continue button, it will just leave some kind of error in console causing you to have to reconnect
[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Warn
I know there's a problem because I see the errors in console, but I've never had it when testing. Doubt it has anything to due with duel monitors.
Warn
(11-20-2017, 06:53 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  I know there's a problem because I see the errors in console, but I've never had it when testing. Doubt it has anything to due with duel monitors.

From experience I have noticed it happens when I tab out and come back realizing I’ve been connected for a few minutes instead of immediately reopening, or if I afk long enough that 2 ads are open
[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Warn
It happened once more and I have clicked out before but it only happens when I load LFG on 1 while using monitor 2 and then what demonik said happens
Warn