Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unmute me
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38324566 STEAM_0:0:212074479 and STEAM_0:1:197597089

IGN: Disco Jedi Assassin and CaptainCaboose
Server I was bannedmuted from: TeamSpeak
Bannedmuted by: SaintLuther
Why I was bannedmuted: Because my typing apparently wasn't the typing of angels when they singtype and cure the autism from all you babies.
Why I should be unmuted: Because I'm a person and I was muted for basically no reason.
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
This will for sure get spambinned and you'll prolly get banned. Even if you were really muted it was prolly for a good reason.
Warn
-vouch clearly deserves to be fucking muted if this is how you fucking type a thread.
Warn
-vouch, I don't even know who you are appealing to since you were banned by @SaintLuther which means you're probably going to stay that way especially because your reason is quite literally gay.
Warn
What is with all the dashes? Are you trying to make the most autistic thread possible? I also have no clue what you're talking about since I haven't gagged you on TeamSpeak so you're probably just retarded.
Warn
(11-22-2017, 03:29 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  What is with all the dashes? Are you trying to make the most autistic thread possible? I also have no clue what you're talking about since I haven't gagged you on TeamSpeak so you're probably just retarded.

not gagged, i am muted the crossed out stuff is nothing
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
I think this is what he's talking about

Attached Files Image(s)

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Warn
I think no matters. He posted this in the most autistic way possible.
Warn