Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted Operator Application.
What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on? Operator on TTT#1
Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin. I play whenever I can, I am probably one of the few members who have actually read the rules completely, and I actually try not to be a problem on the server.
Please describe any previous admin or operator experience. None. Never tried to become an admin or operator until now.
Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum? Yes
Warn
+vouch, great person to play with, Knows the rules and is nice to the majority of players
Been Admin on TTT for around 20 Months
Been in LFG for around 3 Years

Do I love being stuck in walls?
I fucking love walls. I want to marry a fucking Wall

BoxhideBoxhide

Warn
I'm gonna be as honest as possible, so please don't get mad at me Brock.
When you get on you tend to get a little angry at players, when things don't go your way you scream at staff to fix it.
Not to mention there are a lot of toxic people that you cannot get along with on the server, if you're gonna be staff you need to learn how to deal with them in a calm manner. You can also be a little bias with reports, specially your own.
I will stay Neutral atm, just because of the fact that there are some good points to you being staff and some bad.
Warn
As what Captain said above, right now I’m neutral leaning towards a -vouch.
Hello, I am known as Satio Hiraga. I'm an admin on TTT & Sandbox.
"I DIDNT MEAN TO I JUST LIKE IT WHEN THE BUS COMES APART IN THE AIR" - Garlic_Bread
[Image: fdcdefca2fe4824b79159ab3955f8fb67fedeede_00.gif]
Warn
hmmm idk you have some major anger issues especially towards me just cause of my status not weather or not I have acted badly on there in a way that I deserve it

but in the end who cares im not an operator or admin so I guess what I say does not count

also this nigga above me is cool
[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Warn
(11-29-2017, 12:32 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  hmmm idk you have some major anger issues especially towards me just cause of my status not weather or not I have acted badly on there in a way that I deserve it

I have anger issues towards you because you are an ass to people you told me to kill myself with a -rep because of some reasonable criticism.
Warn
Neutral, leaning towards a minus. You're active enough, but I have seen you get kinda mad with people, sometimes justified, sometimes not. If you're gonna be staff, you need to learn to deal with that in a different manner. You'll find people that come on just to be dicks or just to give people a hard time, and you just need to ignore the stuff they say and deal with them properly. I feel like you can't be too strict of a person with the rules if you're gonna be staff. Trust me, following and enforcing rules is VERY  important, but every time a little something happens, you tend to immediately want to go to slays or something. Like when we were playing before, I was firing sort of nearby you at the ground and the walls (before I started screwing around with 360s and killing myself) and you kept saying you were gonna kill me for T baiting. Not because it seemed like something a T would do, but because it was "T baiting". This is a small example, but I feel like the way you play and view scenarios would be a bit problematic for some cases.
Praise the Overlord!
Warn
Neutral because I want to see how he handles himself a bit more in stressful situations. I will be watching and update my vouch accordingly.
Warn
(11-29-2017, 12:30 PM)Saito Hiraga Wrote:  As what Captain said above, right now I’m neutral leaning towards a -vouch.
Ok just realized I am not sure out of all the admins I see online when I play if I have seen you. Unless your steam name is different than  your forum name.
Warn
Neutral vouch for now, but I am more open to give Brock the benefit of the doubt. If i see a little bit of improvement in his at times rash behavior, it's a large +vouch. The big question is if he could carry on such changes behavior as an operator.
"GOD i hate black people no homo"
     - George Washington, 1779

[Image: SLq47.gif]
Warn