GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco Loves Pugs
Bronco Loves Pugs
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

The squeals were obscenely loud, Josie was killing the pigs for their meaty slabs. Her sausage pack wrist was getting tired and exhausted. She went in for a nice drink of water from the horse-pond, but out of the corner of her eye she saw DJ Berger doing something. She went to go investigate and found that he was trying to make a creeper and slime fornicate sensually. Josie asked him what he was doing and he turned with a sly grin and continued to work on his experiment. As she walked out, DJ Berger stopped Josie and asked, “Where do you think you’re going”. Josie replied in a confused tone saying, “Back to the mines.” He demanded she stay a little bit longer, but she slowly walked out. He ran out of the iron door and gripped her arm with a furious passion, she tried to pull away, but her resistance was futile. She couldn’t handle DJ’s weak grip. Then he exclaimed “I NEED YOUR HELP, I’M ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING AMAZING”. Josie pulled away and shut the birch door behind her. Minutes later the sound resumed in DJ’s room. Josie disgusted and frightened, left for the mines.

Meanwhile DJ was working vigorously with spells and potions to help combine these two combine, then suddenly, a loud clash rang through the corridors of their base. The smoke clotted the room and visibility was nearly none. As the smoke cleared a Minecraft character appeared. DJ looked up and saw the homosexual name and then saw the name that appeared above this new formed entity. It read “FaggotBoyDisco”. DJ was shocked and puzzled and tried to comomunicate with FaggyBoyDisco. DJ ran for the mines in hopes he could find Josie. He soon came across her while she was mining some obsidian. He panicked and said “I did it! I did it! I made a new character”. Josie’s face was mundane and not affected.

what the FUCK is this
-Aacalia, DJ's friend, and very concerned
ps. SMOKE DOESNT CLOT WHAT THE FUCK, ALSO UM, FAGGOT->FAGGY????????????
Reply Warn
Okay you haven't been on forums for some time and i'm pretty sure all the people you mention in this thread are super inactive or left
Reply Warn
You know everyone in this fanfic except for josie has left? Even josie is super inactive.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn
I'm going to assume this is a copy paste of something that was started but never finished like 2-4 years ago because you removed "Red is idea. Blue is draft. green is finished." from the top line. You probably didn't have anything to do with it, it was just shared with you.
Reply Warn
0/10 I never saw @BsuBronco80 make an appearance. Also not everyone in here has left... you didn't catch the fact that @Creeper was in there. Also there is no inside joke this is just a spam thread.
hahaha

Reply Warn
The only two people I know in this story is Berger and @JσѕιєLσνєѕƤυgѕ, and those two are inactive
[Image: 1350182299835.gif]
Quote:y-1/-3=X
Reply Warn
Please tell me @ThickPickle isn't coming back
Unfortunately for everyone of us here, I'm still alive and Not dead
Reply Warn
OMG He is REAL! Who let him out of his room?!
Reply Warn
I know all these people mentioned are inactive, I just thought it was funny. It was a copypaste. I had this in a google doc in my email and never noticed it until yesterday at school and my friend asked me wtf was I looking at. So I thought I’d just post it.
Reply Warn
(12-02-2017, 11:16 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  I'm going to assume this is a copy paste of something that was started but never finished like 2-4 years ago because you removed "Red is idea. Blue is draft. green is finished." from the top line. You probably didn't have anything to do with it, it was just shared with you.

(12-03-2017, 07:07 PM)ThickPickle Wrote:  It was a copypaste. I had this in a google doc in my email and never noticed it until yesterday

Looks like my detective skills are up to snuff
Reply Warn