Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted I will operate on your lungs
Heart 
What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on?
I'd like to be Operator on the TTT1 server

Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin.
I should be operator because for the time I've been with the server over the past two weeks I have been relatively active, and alsO I don't want these fools getting away with RDM. And I was told by Charlemagne to do this so I mean there is that.

Please describe any previous admin or operator experience.
I was the best Admin around on the NewWorldAuthority TTT server. until the owner became a cuck and decided to ban all previous staff because 'reasons'. Idk though. People liked me, they said I was good fun admin, But I mean you kinda would have to take my word on that part as I have no proof I staffed there.

Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum?
Indeed I do.
Warn
-vouch, unless you have a different name in game, I don't think I've ever seen you on.
Neutral. Even though I've played with you, you haven't particularly stood out as a player to me. I don't know if that's because you don't have a mic, or you just don't talk often, but communication is key with being staff. Try and interact a bit more.
Praise the Overlord!
Warn
My name Ingame is [LFG]Benjamin. I didn’t have enough points to change it to that on here
Warn
Hes been in game relatively often. Idk his total hours however. But he seems like a nice guy who could take a shot.
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Warn
I am changing it to +vouch. Deserves a chance to show us what he can do.
Warn
+vouch, I see him on the server late at night, he's a good person overall
Unfortunately for everyone of us here, I'm still alive and Not dead
Warn
Thanks u guys for the positive feedback. And I also wasn't very vocal in chat because I didn't have a mic at the time and found it troublesome to type out all my messages especially in the heat of the round where taking 10 seconds to type might get you killed. I now have a mic and talk quite a bit (perhaps even too much)
Warn
(12-07-2017, 12:57 AM)benjaminro15 Wrote:  Thanks u guys for the positive feedback. And I also wasn't very vocal in chat because I didn't have a mic at the time and found it troublesome to type out all my messages especially in the heat of the round where taking 10 seconds to type might get you killed. I now have a mic and talk quite a bit (perhaps even too much)

+ vouch seen him on a couple of times, he's active follows the rules and would seem like a suitable candidate for operator.
Warn
Not staff so I can't vouch, but Benji is a cool dude. I think he'd make a good op.

yes, i call him benji.
Warn
Accepted as Operator of Lenny Face Gaming TTT.
Warn