Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini LOA
Got a lot of due dates approaching in little time, going to squeeze my free time to get things turned in.
This is going to last maybe 2 weeks because then it's Christmas break afterwards
PS do not post on this thread thanks
Reply Warn
I have a similar issue. (Sorry for breaking the PS but it'd be dumb to make a new thread for same thing different people so im doing this like a back to school LOA but for finals) So, if we may use this as a "Back to school LOA repeat" I would like to announce my absence until finals are over (Around December 16th.
[Image: tumblr_m83lx38t1O1qmd20so1_500.gif]
Reply Warn
Or you can make your own LOA. You have a bad habit of trying to take over people's posts.
Reply Warn
(12-05-2017, 07:22 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Or you can make your own LOA. You have a bad habit of trying to take over people's posts.

Im not, I just asked if he would mind sharing it like when saint made the back to school LOAs. Geez. I didnt try to take it over, and I dont think 2 threads for the same thing should be made
Reply Warn
(12-05-2017, 07:35 PM)Dark Swordsman Wrote:  Im not, I just asked if he would mind sharing it like when saint made the back to school LOAs. Geez. I didnt try to take it over, and I dont think 2 threads for the same thing should be made

So you can't make your own threads? You can only post jack?
Reply Warn
(12-06-2017, 03:32 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  So you can't make your own threads? You can only post jack?

Even Saint Luther did it once with the B2S Loas. Just go..I announced my mini LOA too that happens to line up with this. Dont reply further. Thjs isnt post jacking rather, just 2 announcements instead of 2 different threads to read
Reply Warn
(12-06-2017, 08:32 AM)Dark Swordsman Wrote:  Even Saint Luther did it once with the B2S Loas. Just go..I announced my mini LOA too that happens to line up with this. Dont reply further. Thjs isnt post jacking rather, just 2 announcements instead of 2 different threads to read

How is it a mini loa... just wondering
[Image: ENsXt.gif]
Reply Warn
LOA over i finished my project (if anyone cares) but here it is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190882994/
Leave this thread open so darkswords man can post that his LOA is over, or just close it after new years eve
Reply Warn