Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandbox #2?
You know how sandbox due to a player spike has become a little Unstable well that got me thinking Why not have a sandbox #2 like IJWTB

We have a new box this can be a good use for it so here are my ideas
way one 
Have a time requirement to join #2
way 2
Have a rank requirement to join
way 3
anyone can join Sandbox #2
way 4
way 1 + added stuff you can do
way 5
way 2 + added stuff you can do
Do you want Sandbox #2
(22 votes total)
Yes
12 (54.5%)
No
10 (45.5%)

Back when Insanity wasn't normal
Reply Warn
What's the point in restricting the results of the poll until 5:22?
Reply Warn
(12-16-2017, 12:27 PM)QuickSh0t7 Wrote:  way 6
Use Server 2 as a add-on test server

@SaintLuther already has a test server.
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Reply Warn
(12-16-2017, 12:35 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  What's the point in restricting the results of the poll until 5:22?

it was by mistake
Reply Warn
I had the idea of having two sandbox servers, one for strictly building and one for strictly killing, but I figured most people wouldn't back the idea so never really cared to suggest it. I'd be down for the idea of it though, that way we can have more building tools on one server without worrying about downloads because we can just remove all the weapons, and have more weapons on the kill server.
[Image: AKtiU.gif]

Reply Warn
(12-16-2017, 04:01 PM)Zellogi Wrote:  I had the idea of having two sandbox servers, one for strictly building and one for strictly killing, but I figured most people wouldn't back the idea so never really cared to suggest it. I'd be down for the idea of it though, that way we can have more building tools on one server without worrying about downloads because we can just remove all the weapons, and have more weapons on the kill server.
did you read my mind or something
Reply Warn
I vote yes. Things can definitely get chaotic with 35+ people on Sandbox. I think a second server would attract people while giving some stability to the first. It would also just attract more people to LFG in general (a.k.a. more members). I also believe that the current Sandbox staff team is our most trusted and most reliable staff team and they would therefore, I believe, welcome another Sandbox server.
hahaha

Reply Warn
I think having a Sandbox 2 would be good, but we need to decide exactly what its purpose would be. It would be open for anyone to join.
Content of Sandbox 2
(32 votes total)
Remove Weapons
15 (46.9%)
Remove Vehicles
4 (12.5%)
Remove Wire
6 (18.8%)
Keep As Is
7 (21.9%)

Reply Warn
I'm going to bump this thread(yay warning). But i think this would be a cool idea i hope that the server would be well used. The removal of build mode in sandbox will be amazing because most players are autistic and don't know how to go into build. also with this we can remove the tools and props addons that we have and add them on the other sandbox server. Hopefully it will bring down the lag. but if this is added is it possible to make it where a player types !build and it tells them that this server exist?
[Image: 76561198183902451.png]
Reply Warn
I think the building tools should be removed from the first one and it should be a pure PvP server, and the second new one have only building tools, and it would be for building only.
[Image: AKtiU.gif]

Reply Warn