Steam Group
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied PH Boperator
What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on?

Prop Hunt

Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin.

Fuck mic spammers, fuck ghosters. I wanna be boperator so I can help Jonpoopypoop with the server since he is the only admin and cant be on everyday. Ive recently become more active on prop hunt than on ttt and my gawd it is cancer sometimes. I also wanna be operator buddies with @TrueCrimson . Love me Jon

Please describe any previous admin or operator experience.

LFG TTT, Some DarkRP server, ẌĿ4ȚШ´s dead sandbox server

Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum?

No. Maybe. Yes.
Professional Cunt
[Image: foxwithturkey.jpg]
+Respect, good admin, and follows the rules
I would love Fox to be my op buddy if I am accepted and +Respect him any day of the week.

I will +vouch fox. He is a great admin on TTT and I work really well with him. I would love him to be my OP buddy. Together we can handle anything on PH.
My say may or may not mean something being only an operator on ttt, but due to Fox being great at staff and that it seems the Prop Hunt servers only have one person as staff at this point in time. I have to give a +vouch prop hunt needs staff and what is better than having people who have already shown to be great staff.
I'm going to hold this off since you have just barely enough hours and I want to see if you will still maintain the playtime requirements next time I go over them, and possibly have some vouches that count.
(12-27-2017, 12:21 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  possibly have some vouches that count.

-vouch him and his friend were constantly begging me to vouch his application.
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Denied. You've gone down in time and still don't have a vouch.