Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SaintLuther
Thumbs Down 
@SaintLuther you've been acting like a jerk recently(2017). Dont reply and say "well your a jerk too." I act like a jerk sometimes to people who have pissed me off a bunch but you act like one 24/7 and not just to me. The other day you banned me for not making sense. Like what the fuck. I have never seen anyone banned for this reason. I was also making total sense. @UHC understood what i was saying. You also won't take away my fingerless and mute on TS. All I want is you to be nicer to people. You don't know what they are going through. For example, I am currently going through a rough time because my cat has a bunch of tumors and wont eat or drink and he will probably die soon. So me getting banned for "not making sense" just pisses me off even more. Maybe if you dont want to listen to me then maybe you should listen your own fucking words 

SaintLuther Wrote: Wrote:Storm loses his CP account, Advisors can no longer ban consultants, and Storm can no longer assign channel admin.
Picking on fellow members isn't funny.
I have no idea what rules on minecraft are, but I'm sure you broke a couple of them.

The second line in there basically says you shouldn't be mean to other members. This should go to all members who are mean to any other members. I know I'm also mean to some members so i will stop being mean to them.
nice
(26 votes total)
everyone should be nicer and it should be a rule to not be a dick to people
7 (26.9%)
no you should leave LFG and go fucking kill yourself
19 (73.1%)

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Warn
saintluther hates everyone. we cant really change that :/

I dont agree with the rule of "being nicer" since some of the insults we throw are just for fun and not meant to be a personal insult.
Warn
The thumbs down emoji next to the post date pretty much sums up what I think about this thread already.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
(01-09-2018, 09:53 PM)UHC Wrote:  saintluther hates everyone. we cant really change that :/

I dont agree with the rule of "being nicer" since some of the insults we throw are just for fun and not meant to be a personal insult.

i don't mean the rule should "be nicer". I mean it should be a rule that you can't be super mean to them. You can say thing as a joke but when people do what demonik and spook do to aj or just being extremely rude to someone
Warn
Except the majority of people agree with the permanent fingerless/mute you have on TeamSpeak because all you do is annoy people. Your last spam thread had 20/25 voting that you're cancer.
Warn
(01-09-2018, 10:48 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Except the majority of people agree with the permanent fingerless/mute you have on TeamSpeak because all you do is annoy people. Your last spam thread had 20/25 voting that you're cancer.

no 3 people agreed with the fingerless/mute. I never said i wasn't cancerous. This thread as nothing to do with cancer. I just want you to be nicer to people like you were  in like 2015.
Warn
(01-09-2018, 10:53 PM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  no 3 people agreed with the fingerless/mute. I never said i wasn't cancerous. This thread as nothing to do with cancer. I just want you to be nicer to people like you were  in like 2015.

I can agree that Saint was a lot nicer in 2015, but now he has a larger community to run, and more cancerous people like you to deal with. It's not like he's going to nicely put up with your shit forever.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Warn
(01-09-2018, 11:04 PM)Dogesky Wrote:  I can agree that Saint was a lot nicer in 2015, but now he has a larger community to run, and more cancerous people like you to deal with. It's not like he's going to nicely put up with your shit forever.

that is fair enough, but when he acts like an ass to everyone for the smallest thing, he can be just as annoying as SOME of the cancerous people here
Warn
What is this thread supposed to prove? Saint doesn't target you.
Warn
(01-09-2018, 11:45 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  What is this thread supposed to prove? Saint doesn't target you.

if he bans someone for not understanding what they typed in chat, what is it then?
Warn