Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help navigating the Monogatari series
Call me a weeb if you want, IDK, I just need help figuring out how I should deal with watching the Monogatari series. I found a chart
but I have no idea where I would watch the ones that have been released. If you guys could provide me with links/files where there is a neat organization system that would be great.
[Image: steam_stem_cell_cancer.jpg]Fuck you all
Reply Warn
I have an idea, stop being a weeb and stop watching anime. Then you don't need to make charts and organize your anime addiction
Reply Warn
(01-09-2018, 11:36 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  I have an idea, stop being a weeb and stop watching anime. Then you don't need to make charts and organize your anime addiction

I just don't understand why A: your being such a faggot about it, and B: why everything is ORGANIZED SO POORLY
Reply Warn
no one cares about your gay anime you weeb go outside for once

Reply Warn
pls stop being this much of a weeb
[Image: 1000px-Flag_of_the_German_Reich_%281935%...29.svg.png]
Reply Warn
Anime sux. Please stop watching it. Get into yiff instead.
If you reed this ur and homosexal persun hoo haz obseson wit animal.
Reply Warn
(01-10-2018, 12:17 AM)Juice Wrote:  Anime sux. Please stop watching it. Get into yiff instead.

YOU SIR, ARE DISGUSTING! YOUR A FUCKING FURRY! DIE DIE DIE DIE!
Reply Warn
idk why you need a organization system for this, i havent seen monogatari but if you already know the order why dont you just go to a anime website that haves all of the seasons and watch it in order. You can probably find all of the series on crunchyroll, i heard its a good anime website but i dont really use it myself. I know websites with the whole series but they have spanish sub so i dont think those would be useful for you.
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
Just go watch the series somewhere and keep your fucking weebyness to yourself.
[Image: 2a2e738228.gif]

Reply Warn
Yeah your weeb levels now rival @Nuggets. Congratulations.
hahaha

Reply Warn