Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted splmuts membership
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:92400765

(Optional) Who were you referred by:
No one

Why do you want to be a member? (doesn't have to be too detailed):

I was Kick today by a Member and Premium Donator because another player was screaming prop block when it was my own base and I had keypads on the fading doors. I feel if they see i am a Member they will not just go and kick me thinking i am a random player as i have played on LFG Sandbox for around 4 months on and off and my in game time is +12 hours.

PS; i would like to donate a useful addon to have on the sandbox server to insure players can not prop push or crash the server using props. If Owners or Developer would like to have it, you can Add me on steam.  Smile
Warn
@UHC votekicked you for prop push, not prop block. I'd like to hear what he has to say.
Warn
(01-11-2018, 09:25 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  @UHC votekicked you for prop push, not prop block. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

yeah, while I was climbing a ladder, he pushed me off and a bit into the streets. unfortunately I didn't have a screenshot since it happened in 3 seconds. If he did it on accident (if that's possible) then I apologize for the inconvenience.
Warn
(01-11-2018, 09:33 PM)UHC Wrote:  yeah, while I was climbing a ladder, he pushed me off and a bit into the streets. unfortunately I didn't have a screenshot since it happened in 3 seconds. If he did it on accident (if that's possible) then I apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe votekicking someone because they might have prop pushed you once is overkill?
Warn
(01-11-2018, 09:38 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Maybe votekicking someone because they might have prop pushed you once is overkill?

yeah, this was during a prop push fiasco when no admins were on. I probably should have waited. I did that since he launched a prop toward and was in noclip.
Warn
i didn't even see you. i just kept hear a kid scream propblock the whole time so that why i thought that is why i was kick. i was trying build outside the building and since props are not frozen when spawn they are on the ground and i needed to bring them up to the building. seeing as it only happen to you once i didn't see the reason to kick me.

I apologize for anything i have done to upset you.
Warn
Sounds like a good enough explanation to me.

Please join our TeamSpeak and speak with a Consultant or me.
Warn
where would you like me to go for the teamspeak? im in the general channel .
Warn
Accepted as Member of Lenny Face Gaming.
Warn