Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im done
Brick 
i'm pretty much done with this server, lfg is what helped me discover (censored server name cuz i don't want to be banned since i might come back). i know this might sound a bit rude but i think its fucking stupid that you have to pay 5$ every other month to keep a rank, another reason i'm leaving is because this servers pac3 is outdated, i'm pretty sure you guys still use the workshop version,
third reason: this servers community is fucking terrible: "bunbunthebun has joined the server" me: hello. some rando: shut the fuck up.
(gets yelled at by admin for no apparent reason) [five day ban]

reason 4: the bandwidth of the server, someone has actually crashed the server from wearing a pac

this is the final good bye, this was the first server i have ever played on but (the server whom shall not be named) is like a street legal mech as a replacement for a bike (lfg). seeya

one last thing: fuck saint
HECK[Image: 71e1c094bd.jpg]
Reply Warn
Well fuck you too then, good to know how you feel about all of us
[Image: w284-h160-k-no]
(530)-415-0709
Owner of Quayside Travel
Reply Warn
(01-13-2018, 11:58 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  Well fuck you too then, good to know how you feel about all of us

is this meant to be ironic or are you genuinely mad, i already know lfg didn't give a fuck about me
Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 12:00 AM)BunBuntheBun Wrote:  is this meant to be ironic or are you genuinely mad, i already know lfg didn't give a fuck about me

Ironic obviously, because you're right, no one cares about you other than the people about to swoop in saying "bye", "I'll miss you", etc. to get that easy post.
Reply Warn
bye I'll miss you
[Image: XNyc9I4.png]

Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 12:03 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Ironic obviously, because you're right, no one cares about you other than the people about to swoop in saying "bye", "I'll miss you", etc. to get that easy post.

hes dm'ing me on steam and it looks like hes genuinely mad, also that was a really quick demote, are you mad too? did i hwrt your fweelings?

(01-14-2018, 12:09 AM)BunBuntheBun Wrote:  hes dm'ing me on steam and it looks like hes genuinely mad, also that was a really quick demote, are you mad too? did i hwrt your fweelings?

also im really fuckin happy to remove this stupid tag its like taking off a fucking leg cast, its like the fucking golden circle but instead of a molten gold circle on your side its a comic sans "[LFG]" text on my ass cheek
Reply Warn
Glad you're leaving. LFG will be better off without you.

Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 12:16 AM)Vladimir Lemon Wrote:  Glad you're leaving. LFG will be better off without you.

thanks for the compliment
it will probably be the only thing in the comment section here
Reply Warn
Whatever you never cared anyway. I'm sure we'll all be happier because of this. Stop replying to everyone's comments and fuck off out of here.
hahaha

Reply Warn
Is that ban referring to me?
Reply Warn