Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im done
(01-14-2018, 01:19 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Is that ban referring to me?

no, not everything's about you your not a god nor anything important

(01-14-2018, 12:59 AM)Ripjaw Wrote:  Whatever you never cared anyway. I'm sure we'll all be happier because of this. Stop replying to everyone's comments and fuck off out of here.

im replying to comments to piss you people off
HECK[Image: 71e1c094bd.jpg]
Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 12:09 AM)BunBuntheBun Wrote:  hes dm'ing me on steam and it looks like hes genuinely mad, also that was a really quick demote, are you mad too? did i
also im really fuckin happy to remove this stupid tag its like taking off a fucking leg cast, its like the fucking golden circle but instead of a molten gold circle on your side its a comic sans "[LFG]" text on my ass cheek

Three reason you're retarded here:
1) It takes me 3 seconds to demote you, why would I do it later when you've clearly made an LOA?
2) Apparently you can't tell when someone's trolling you
3) You're a donator, you never had to wear tags lmao
Reply Warn
Yeah and it’s not like you were ever getting staff so I don’t know why you chose to wear them
[Image: w284-h160-k-no]
(530)-415-0709
Owner of Quayside Travel
Reply Warn
Bye I will miss you
Reply Warn
who were you again.
[Image: 76561198183902451.png]
Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 01:31 AM)BunBuntheBun Wrote:  no, not everything's about you your not a god nor anything important

im replying to comments to piss you people off

So you got banned more than once? And you applied for staff? What were you smoking? I only asked about me because I didn't know you were normally banned. Fuck no wonder you had 0 chance at staff. Keep posting on here though. Really funny to watch you rage at comments for no reason thinking it pisses us off.
Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 01:38 AM)SaintLuther Wrote:  3) You're a donator, you never had to wear tags lmao

so, every donator just chooses to wear tags?

On a different note: bun bun you cant leave us when you haven't even given us the video for this yet: http://lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.php?tid=6022
Reply Warn
(01-14-2018, 01:21 PM)UHC Wrote:  so, every donator just chooses to wear tags?

Staff and staff applicants have to wear tags whether they donate or not, and others choose to because why not.

You probably already knew this (I would hope so) but brought it up for no reason
Reply Warn