• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lt.Pwnzer123 Pgag and TS3 Fingerless appeal
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:415014
Your In-Game Name: Lt.Pwnzer123
Server you were pgagged from: TTT #1
When were you pgagged?: About 3 months ago
Who you were pgagged by?: George Washington
Why were you pgagged?: I can't remember, probably using a soundboard
Why should you be unpgagged?: I'm sorry for whatever I did. But it was like 3 months ago, it really shouldn't even be here anymore. Also I don't know why I was fingerlessed either.
[Image: tumblr_mad16qlQb81qiwf8po1_500.gif]
Im an COOLe Neger, but white
-Abraham Hitler
Reply Warn
I thought it was Jon who pgagged you.
Reply Warn
(01-16-2018, 06:38 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  I thought it was Jon who pgagged you.

Maybe it was 3 months ago but I'm pretty sure it was George
-Abraham Hitler
Reply Warn
According to The World and Ark he was ungagged and just kept mic spamming constantly. Supposedly he did it 3 times. He should absolutely keep it for another month. All he has done is harass admins to undo it while having this up and when World did it he abused World being nice. He played ear rape sounds in the mic. 100% should keep it 1 or 2 months.
Reply Warn
(01-16-2018, 07:10 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  I'll unpgag you and unfigerless you, but if it happens again, don't be surprised if it really is permanent.

Thanks. My New Years Resolution is to be less cancer
-Abraham Hitler
Reply Warn
(01-16-2018, 07:10 PM)L33TPwnzer123 Wrote:  Thanks. My New Years Resolution is to be less cancer

Actually make that unpgagged in one month
Reply Warn
(01-16-2018, 07:12 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Actually make that unpgagged in one month

Why though?

(01-16-2018, 07:10 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  According to The World and Ark he was ungagged and just kept mic spamming constantly. Supposedly he did it 3 times. He should absolutely keep it for another month. All he has done is harass admins to undo it while having this up and when World did it he abused World being nice. He played ear rape sounds in the mic. 100% should keep it 1 or 2 months.

Definitely not what I did
-Abraham Hitler
Reply Warn
(01-16-2018, 07:14 PM)L33TPwnzer123 Wrote:  Why though?

(01-16-2018, 07:10 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  According to The World and Ark he was ungagged and just kept mic spamming constantly. Supposedly he did it 3 times. He should absolutely keep it for another month. All he has done is harass admins to undo it while having this up and when World did it he abused World being nice. He played ear rape sounds in the mic. 100% should keep it 1 or 2 months.
Reply Warn
I don't have any recollection of that so I would love some video evidence
-Abraham Hitler
Reply Warn
obviously no one has video evidence from something that happened months ago, and not only that, but admins dont have video evidence of every ban/gag they do, its their ears are what they used for evidence
[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Reply Warn