Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has a switch? Who's excited for DS:R
Hey who has a switch here?

You excited for the remastering of Dark Souls; and what systems are you getting it on?

That's basically it.
[Image: 6943124.jpg]
Reply Warn
The switch is the designated nu-male console. Anyone who buys one is a weeb and or a nu-male. Nintoddlers get out
Reply Warn
I thought you said dark souls was going to be on the switch, as for dark souls remastered, I didn't really like that one> I thought it was boring
Reply Warn
(01-22-2018, 07:35 PM)Takumi Fujiwara Wrote:  dark souls was going to be on the switch

It is

(01-22-2018, 07:34 PM)Geth Pyro Wrote:  The switch is the designated nu-male console. Anyone who buys one is a weeb and or a nu-male. Nintoddlers get out

I bought it for portability and cause I already have a PC so I don't need a console
[Image: 6943124.jpg]
Reply Warn
(01-22-2018, 07:35 PM)Takumi Fujiwara Wrote:  I thought you said dark souls was going to be on the switch, as for dark souls remastered, I didn't really like that one> I thought it was boring

Ok, are you special? Dark Souls Remastered isn't even out yet, and it's literally just Dark Souls... REMASTERED.
Reply Warn
(01-22-2018, 07:46 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  Ok, are you special? Dark Souls Remastered isn't even out yet, and it's literally just Dark Souls... REMASTERED.

i know it's not out yet, i just wrote my sentence in a weird way. i said i thought vegio said dark souls was going to be on switch and that i wasn't hyped for dark souls remastered, because i didn't like the original dark souls
Reply Warn
Dark Souls... What is that?
Reply Warn
(01-23-2018, 12:11 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Dark Souls... What is that?

http://bfy.tw/GBoc
Reply Warn
im super hyped, not the Switch part but the whole "multiplayer probably wont be broke as shit like it was" aspect of it
[Image: XiSAIoS.gif] [Image: 576E6364D09F92E98A2CDA8D7138FCF8429928BA]
Reply Warn
First DOOM, then Payday, and now Dark Souls is coming out on the switch. I can't even tell what's going on with Nintendo anymore.

I have a switch, and im probably getting DS:R, but not for the switch. I don't want to learn the same game on a different console
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn