Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Hunt Suggestion
Would it be possible to add the thing that delays the start of the first round on TTT to Prop Hunt? That way people don't load in after a map change and it's already round 3 or 4 when the map just changed. Just seems like some of the good maps don't get as much playtime because of this. It happens like this:

Round 1: Nobody's picked a team yet, round ends as soon as a player picks a team, regardless if there's players on the other team.
Round 2: Usually only one person picked a team, ends when the other team has a player.
Round 3: 3-4 people have picked by now so a round actually starts. Usually takes the full round since there's not a lot of hunters.
Round 4: This is when everyone else gets to actually play, so they get 5 rounds of play before a map vote comes up.

I just feel like it would allow us to play longer between map votes. If this would cause issues, then I can understand why it's not a thing.
Add this?
(11 votes total)
Yes
9 (81.8%)
No
2 (18.2%)

[Image: 2a2e738228.gif]

Reply Warn
The newer version of PH already has this feature.
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
[Image: RSXY6Yr.gif]
Reply Warn
(01-28-2018, 10:48 PM)WTF-GamerZ Wrote:  The newer version of PH already has this feature.

But we don't have that version now, do we? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 2a2e738228.gif]

Reply Warn
(01-28-2018, 10:55 PM)Zellogi Wrote:  But we don't have that version now, do we? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope, and I haven't asked saint to update it to the newer version because of how buggy it is.
Prop Hunt Admin | Deathrun Admin | Jailbreak Operator | Zombie Survival Admin | TTT Admin
Reply Warn
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Reply Warn
(01-28-2018, 11:14 PM)WTF-GamerZ Wrote:  Nope, and I haven't asked saint to update it to the newer version because of how buggy it is.

I think Zell is asking Saint to code his own delay. Just like in TTT
Reply Warn
(01-29-2018, 12:06 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  I think Zell is asking Saint to code his own delay. Just like in TTT

Read my first post, it's already in the newer version. All Saint has to do is just grab the code from the round controller in the newer version. Why bother making something when it's already been made?
Reply Warn
(01-29-2018, 12:51 AM)WTF-GamerZ Wrote:  Read my first post, it's already in the newer version. All Saint has to do is just grab the code from the round controller in the newer version. Why bother making something when it's already been made?

Saint could probably make a simple version of it since he would only want that small thing possibly saving lines.
Reply Warn
(01-29-2018, 02:48 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Saint could probably make a simple version of it since he would only want that small thing possibly saving lines.

I've seen the code and it's pretty short and simple to me.
Reply Warn