Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
give snadbox admin beck
What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on?
Sandbox

Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin.
I should be admin because I used to be an admin for LFG but was demoted for being banned too much, I have not been banned in a while and dont ever intentionally break rules on sandbox.  I enjoyed being an admin on sandbox and making new friends and enforcing the rules on sandbox when there are naughty boys on.  I try to help whenever I can on sandbox by doing vote kicks/bans/gags/mute/ you name it, but those dont work all the time because people may be afk or the rulebreaker has friends who help him break rules.  I also know how to use ULX and Plogs to the best of what it can do for stopping and catching rule breakers.  Ive missed being a sandbox admin and helping on the server I love the most.
Please describe any previous admin or operator experience.
I used to be a sandbox admin
Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum?
Yes
[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Reply Warn
- vouch, too cancerous (not want we want to witness in an admin), and has not fulfilled any pre-stated conditions that may warrant a plus vouch.

If you can fulfill what we discussed earlier, then maybe we can turn it into a plus vouch...
Reply Warn
-Vouch
Hell no, too cancerous
Admin of Sandbox
[Image: 61GQK.gif]
Reply Warn
-Vouch to the fullest. Keeps doxing members. Let's power go to his head. Does not deserver staff and has made no changes since last staff showing immaturity. He is just spamming apps at this point. Made 0 effort in changing anything. Still caused problems on the forums and TS. Makes LFG look bad and does not demonstrate that he deservers staff. Server is better off without him having admin.
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 02:58 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  and does demonstrate that he deservers staff.

If i demonstrate that i deserve staff why is this a -vouch Huh
Reply Warn
+vouch we need more admins on the server
Changing to neutral so people don't kill me
[Image: 8385421_orig.gif?1]
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 05:25 PM)Master Chief Wrote:  +vouch we need more admins on the server

Have you ever seen what Demonik does on the servers
He was a demoted admin. Also we have a good amount of admins applying. Just because we need admins dosent mean everyone should apple. Also he has a history of cancer
He was a demoted admin
Admin of Sandbox
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 05:39 PM)j3kawesome Wrote:  Have you ever seen what Demonik does on the servers
He was a demoted admin. Also we have a good amount of admins applying. Just because we need admins dosent mean everyone should apple. Also he has a history of cancer
He was a demoted admin

I was only demoted because i get banned from the forums too much, which doesnt happen anymore.  Which is why I should become admin again, i did more good than bad

also who cares that im cancerous, that means literally nothing
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 05:47 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  also who cares that im cancerous, that means literally nothing
I can't even find a picture or quote to describe how stupid that sounds.

You encourage rule breaking, and you seem to think that being forum banned is the only reason you lost admin. I don't see any redeeming qualities in how you act that would make you a good admin. You've made too many stupid decisions recently for any of the sandbox to consider vouching for you, not to mention how much you intentionally piss them off.

-vouch, I'm not admin, but I speak for a lot of people when I say that you need to change a lot if you want to get staff.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 06:18 PM)Dogesky Wrote:  I can't even find a picture or quote to describe how stupid that sounds.

You encourage rule breaking, and you seem to think that being forum banned is the only reason you lost admin.  I don't see any redeeming qualities in how you act that would make you a good admin. You've made too many stupid decisions recently for any of the sandbox to consider vouching for you, not to mention how much you intentionally piss them off.

-vouch, I'm not admin, but I speak for a lot of people when I say that you need to change a lot if you want to get staff.

@Dogesky Thank you for this, it is what I was saying but could not write. Demonik being cancerous doesn’t mean something on LFG. It means that you spam, encourage rule breaking, and much more. If you got admin I am scared that you would that you would give trusted to your friends if they got forum banned. Or even let them get away with rule Breaking.
Admin of Sandbox
Reply Warn