Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loa until further notice
I'm going to go on a loa until Zell and Demonik end this gay ass feud. Might come back beforehand but no promises.

*Edit*
Okay for real though. I don't hate anyone in this community (except @Lolerez) but I find it annoying how people side with their thought of someone because they did one bad thing and won't change their relationship between them. Example @Zellogi (Not trying to call you out) But I have not seen you once try and talk to demonik about what happened between you two. And I just want this community to get along. (Not to perfection ofc because people can't be perfect) but people think who you hang out with defines you. People here dont like many people that hang out with @Zellogi because they don't like him.
Reply Warn
what are you talking about, ive been laying low for a while and tbh ive actually been enjoying my time of not arguing with zellogi, tho on the other hand sometimes @ajphandalf goes postal and i have to defend myself, but theres nothing to LOA about
[Image: lil-pump-gucci-gang-giphy-1.gif?fit=480%2C270]
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 10:23 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  what are you talking about, ive been laying low for a while and tbh ive actually been enjoying my time of not arguing with zellogi, tho on the other hand sometimes @ajphandalf goes postal and i have to defend myself, but theres nothing to LOA about

I know you have. That's the thing no one changes how they think about anyone and its annoying.

Hell the only time it does happen is for the worse.

Although I will be on the forms still just not as much. And I won't be on ts.
Reply Warn
I love the title “los until further notice”

On the other note I hope you have a great time away from the forces of evil
[Image: ENsXt.gif]
Reply Warn
I can see why you made this thread, but it sounds suspiciously like what I'm doing. Avoid server cuz ded, but hang in shoutbox and/or teamspeak. Ezpz.

Zellogi and his "group"  just have to get along with the "other groups" or the server will continue only being played by regulars. I typically try to stay off TTT because I know I'll just get harassed by staff that think I'm the "bad guy" when I'm just playing for fun.

Enjoy staying within communication, but staying off the servers.
Reply Warn
(02-11-2018, 11:03 PM)Geth Pyro Wrote:  I can see why you made this thread, but it sounds suspiciously like what I'm doing. Avoid server cuz ded, but hang in shoutbox and/or teamspeak. Ezpz.

Zellogi and his "group"  just have to get along with the "other groups" or the server will continue only being played by regulars. I typically try to stay off TTT because I know I'll just get harassed by staff that think I'm the "bad guy" when I'm just playing for fun.

Enjoy staying within communication, but staying off the servers.

If you are talking about me, I only get on your case when you start stuff. If you get on to just play, I am more than happy to let you be.
Reply Warn
Come back son
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
(02-12-2018, 12:28 AM)SCMC Wrote:  Come back son

he's my son now.

I'm not gonna make a separate thread, but I'm also decreasing my activity on the forums significantly. I have no business in Sandbox issues, and with how much its become a problem on the forums, im gonna stay as much i can out of it.
[Image: 07ad00c8636a3f2cd23b2470b175f393.png]
Reply Warn