Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied Admin reapplication :(
I would like admin on sandbox 
I should be admin because when I am on with no other admin there are a lot of rule breakers.
I do not have any other admin experience other than doing vote bans/kicks on the same server.
I agree to the rules of being admin
Warn
If this app is allowed now since I have memorized your time I will Neutral vouch for now since I have seen you super active I haven't decided I see admin qualities yet but I am leaning to a +Vouch since you are always eager to help and asking me questions. I will keep ears open.

-vouch
Warn
Its only been 3 days since you got denied...
[Image: ENsXt.gif]
Warn
(04-10-2018, 11:07 PM)Nuggets Wrote:  Its only been 3 days since you got denied...

Hunter did you even read the first app?
Warn
(04-11-2018, 09:28 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  Hunter did you even read the first app?

Charlemagne did you even read the staff application rules?

Nuggets is correct you can not reapply yet because it’s been less than a week since you made your last app, which got denied
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
(04-11-2018, 09:36 AM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  Charlemagne did you even read the staff application rules?

Nuggets is correct you can not reapply yet because it’s been less than a week since you made your last app, which got denied

But the last shouldn't have even been posted. Saint even was confused by the entire think with "guess" so unless Saint has a problem with this he can say so.
Warn
(04-11-2018, 12:55 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  But the last shouldn't have even been posted.

It does not matter if it was not suppost to be posted, it was still an application that got denied.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
Yeah but the other one wasn't supposed to be up anyways as a fuck up. If we count it then we count it but that is like saying a screw up counts.
Warn
yea, I gotta agree on Demonik here, so - vouch since he didn't wait the full time

It's obvious you haven't really read the whole Staff Requirments Thread, so here is a link which you should actually read and think, "hmmm.. does all this sound okay and works well, and I fit into all the requirements?" 

Like, just saying this is the second ap that shows you didn't read the whole requirement thread..
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
(04-11-2018, 11:26 PM)TheDiamondMiner Wrote:  yea, I gotta agree on Demonik here, so - vouch since he didn't wait the full time

It's obvious you haven't really read the whole Staff Requirments Thread, so here is a link which you should actually read and think, "hmmm.. does all this sound okay and works well, and I fit into all the requirements?" 

Like, just saying this is the second ap that shows you didn't read the whole requirement thread..

That is a fair point but not Demonik's.
Warn