Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prup hont
Lets give donators and above prop choosers so the can choose what prop they want even though it is not on the map but some props could be banned on some maps. Give donators and higher or prem donators and higher be able to choose between people (like have 10 people to choose from and ubers get there own). Like when you spawn as an old man you can change to other people and be able to customize the clothes that the person is wearing.
prop choosers
(6 votes total)
yah that sound cool
2 (33.3%)
nah that does not sound cool
4 (66.7%)

person guy
(5 votes total)
can change charcters
0 (0%)
can customize clothing
1 (20.0%)
both
2 (40.0%)
no
2 (40.0%)

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Reply Warn
So "person guy" is changing your Kleiner to a different model? Does anyone actually care about that? You generally switch off of him to a prop in a few seconds.
Reply Warn
(04-11-2018, 07:11 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  So "person guy" is changing your Kleiner to a different model? Does anyone actually care about that? You generally switch off of him to a prop in a few seconds.

I usually try to stay as a Kleiner as much time as I can when I play. So I like @M-E-T-A's idea

[Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
The first one sounds like pay to win in all honesty and the custom your clothing one or what ever seems useless.
Reply Warn
(04-11-2018, 07:11 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  So "person guy" is changing your Kleiner to a different model? Does anyone actually care about that? You generally switch off of him to a prop in a few seconds.

yes im talking about kleiner. Like @SCMC I like being kleiner most of the time. I think it would be cool for other people to see some cooler nibba then some cool homeless man

(04-11-2018, 08:14 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  The first one sounds like pay to win in all honesty and the custom your clothing one or what ever seems useless.

useless you mean looking cool when your showing your skills at being kleiner?
Reply Warn
So you wanna give donators the exclusive right to pick props not in a map? ------vouch. Most other donator privileges on LFG are cosmetic and don't affect gameplay very much. This ruins that, and would absolutely feel too Pay to Win, and would take a lot of time to find model paths, make an interface, etc.
Praise the Overlord!
Reply Warn
(04-11-2018, 08:41 PM)DarudeDankstorm Wrote:  So you wanna give donators the exclusive right to pick props not in a map? ------vouch. Most other donator privileges on LFG are cosmetic and don't affect gameplay very much. This ruins that, and would absolutely feel too Pay to Win, and would take a lot of time to find model paths, make an interface, etc.

yo i guess we could do props only on the map. Like i dont want to run all the way accross the map when the spot i want to hide is right next to me. Its just i wanted to become cars when there were no cars on a map
Reply Warn
(04-11-2018, 08:41 PM)DarudeDankstorm Wrote:  So you wanna give donators the exclusive right to pick props not in a map? ------vouch. Most other donator privileges on LFG are cosmetic and don't affect gameplay very much. This ruins that, and would absolutely feel too Pay to Win, and would take a lot of time to find model paths, make an interface, etc.

How is it different from PointShop weapons on TTT or the loadout menu?
Reply Warn
(04-11-2018, 09:12 PM)SaintLuther Wrote:  How is it different from PointShop weapons on TTT or the loadout menu?

Pointshop weapons still cost credits that you can earn for just playing, and aren't that helpful since there are weapons everywhere. Same for the donor loadouts, those items can be found in the map. In PH, you can find a spot where a prop from another map might fit perfectly, where a normal player would have to find a new spot. Also brings in the issue of items and props not being downloaded by a player and having the prop show up as an error.
Praise the Overlord!
Reply Warn
The TTT pointshop weapons are not OP asf.
Reply Warn