Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for admin
What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on?
TTT 

Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin.
I would like to become admin because i feel that LFG needs some more admins. Also i feel ready to become and admin so i can help out even more. I have helped out ttt for awhile now and also also i have helped people have a more enjoyable time playing ttt. 

Please describe any previous admin or operator experience.
I have been operator since 02-27-2018 

Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the Rules forum?
yes i do
Reply Warn
+Vouch

He is the operator that was on with me the most through my starting days of Operatorship and him and I made a pretty dynamic duo. He is nice and understands rules, makes the game fun to play. Easy going and can definitely make a good admin if he were to become one. I respect Moto and he is probably the staff member on with me the most and I can safely say LFG members would be in good hands with Mr.Moto.
I am Darth Zan, a Sith Lord that took place of Darth Sidious and Lord Vader when they died at the hands of Luke Skywalker.

I was taken under the wing of Darth Kermit and I made an apprentice out of Darth Binks. Jar Jar is quite a hassle to train, but I'm too lazy to hire a new Apprentice.
Reply Warn
+1 vouch, active, is a good operator, handles things well and would be a good admin
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
Neutral still need time to think.

+vouch, Still a bit slow at catching trolls and possible ghosters but he can run a server os 17+ and not need to constanlty ask for help or people to double check their reports. Improved a lot and I can now trust them to be an admin. They still need to improve on some parts but they are I think ready for more responsibility.
Reply Warn