Steam Group
GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wow guys! just in time! Op App.
Heyyy just in time for me to be demoted I'm back!!!! What a coincidence! (it kinda is ackchualLY!)

What server do you want to be Admin or Operator on?
Trouble in Terrorist Town Operator.

Please give a detailed reason why you should be operator or admin.
I was a particularly successful and good admin previously on the server for like 1 and a half years. I know the rules, when to enforce them, and I can think on my feet while admining. I feel as if I'm ready to return, and I've beyond proven myself a capable staff member.

Please describe any previous admin or operator experience.
Previously admin on TTT for a good long while.

Do you agree to the admin rules stated in the rules forum?

Yee son of course.
"GOD i hate black people no homo"
     - George Washington, 1779

[Image: SLq47.gif]
Reply Warn
+vouch awesome friend and great ex-admin he is great with the rules and enforces them too
Reply Warn
+Vouch

I wasn't around when he was active as staff, but he is showing a desire to still be staff. He has been messing around with me and that was kinda annoying sometimes, but otherwise he doesn't RDM and he doesn't break rules. George has been talked about as being a pretty good admin and I'm willing to throw my vouch in the ring for George if he is here to stay for a while and provide us with some good staffing.

He has been on more frequently and has shown seriousness to the position after being re acclimated to the server and settling back down. He is a good choice for staff and would be good to have him back on the team. Respectful and fun to play with, I would want him back in a heartbeat even if I hadn't been around during his past staffing time.
I am Darth Zan, a Sith Lord that took place of Darth Sidious and Lord Vader when they died at the hands of Luke Skywalker.

I was taken under the wing of Darth Kermit and I made an apprentice out of Darth Binks. Jar Jar is quite a hassle to train, but I'm too lazy to hire a new Apprentice.
Reply Warn
+vouch is and has always been my dad. Really really really good at staff.
TTT RADmin
Professional Cunt
[Image: foxwithturkey.jpg]
Reply Warn
+1 vouch, was a great admin and could become a great admin again
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
+vouch Wash getting demoted was a big blow to the server that left a power vacuum. He has clearly demonstrated that he is back now and able to re-dedicate himself to the server. Great guy and great staff.
[Image: j1evTzF.png]
Reply Warn
+vouch great guy and was a great admin. We need him back.
Reply Warn
+support was a great admin before he got demoted, he should definitely get admin back
[Image: tumblr_inline_n3d4bg2PQU1s1rp5i.jpg]
Reply Warn
(04-14-2018, 01:23 PM)M-E-T-A Wrote:  +support was a great admin before he got demoted, he should definitely get admin back

Op app not admin.
Reply Warn
+vouch get this man back on staff already.
Reply Warn