8:15
generic username [LFG]
prop pushing and i didint do it
i SHOULD BE UNBANNED CUZ I DIDINT DO IT
Warn
very convincing and conclusive evidence

[Image: kttcE.gif]
Warn
you also need his steam id. and from the looks of what youre saying in forum chat, you shouldn't be unbanned.
Warn
You spawned massive ramps and pushed them around spawn. That is called proppush my friend and doing so is against server rules. You did not fend Kelpy G (the propspammer who was the major subject in my three votebans i made today) rather you contributed to the problem. TurtleZero's blocks and your ramps were spawned excessively which made the pre-existing server lag worse. The proppush did not mainly affect Kelpy G's propminging rather it pushed players away from spawn.

You are not supposed to fight fire with fire otherwise that makes you yourself, in this case, a rulebreaker as well. Hence I believe my votebans were justified. Plus, look how professional and mature you seem via your actions in the Forum shoutbox.

The final decision, as always, will be left to the administration.
Warn
Maybe try putting some effort into your appeal. This is not very convincing. Provide evidence, at least a screenshot of the ban.
Warn
(04-16-2018, 12:17 AM)Silly Goose Wrote:  at least a screenshot of the ban.

How tf is a screenshot of the ban gonna help? Beside show the steam ID, which he should've gotten
--FOR THE OVERLORD!!!--
Warn
Upheld. You didn't even try to defend accusations against you and have acted all around extremely immature regarding this.
Warn