GameTracker
YouTube
Google Plus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Op application yee
Rainbow 
I want to be operator on TTT 1.

I would like the position of operator because I feel that I can ii like to help people. I can enforce rules well, while also being able to have fun. In the past I have been ignored through rules and have broke. Then but I have suffered conciquences. I have leared that staff positions are no joke.

I have been a admin on a different TTT server. I have reformed from that admin position because I wanted to deticated more time to the lfg servers.

And yes I do agree with the rules listed in the fourm.
Reply Warn
- vouch

Just came back after not seeing him on for a while, he is questionable as staff, he messes around a lot.

He is a fun member of the server, but doesn't show very many staff qualities.
I am Darth Zan, a Sith Lord that took place of Darth Sidious and Lord Vader when they died at the hands of Luke Skywalker.

I was taken under the wing of Darth Kermit and I made an apprentice out of Darth Binks. Jar Jar is quite a hassle to train, but I'm too lazy to hire a new Apprentice.
Reply Warn
Are you even active enough?
Reply Warn
-vouch You have yet to even slightly impress me and I know you've RDMed a good amount.
[Image: j1evTzF.png]
Reply Warn
Neutral vouch, I need to play more with him before I can make a decision
                                                      [Image: tumblr_mvtlckOfUX1sc1kcfo1_250.gif][Image: flamingtext_com_1469646164_300725942.gif]

Reply Warn
Rip me
Reply Warn
Neutral vouch Knows the rules but not sure if staff quality.
Reply Warn
-vouch haven't seen you on a lot and when you are on you are kind of invisible.
Reply Warn