• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlemagne not enforcing the rules for everybody
Which Server: TTT
Your Steam ID: idfk
Your Steam Name: [rainbow] [RB] Demonik1
Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55212904
Their Steam Name: [LFG] Charlemagne

Description of offense and evidence (screen shots, logs, etc.):
Starting from the beginning, LFG Normal had tried to kill me because i was pushing him with a prop, after that i had tried to make a report on him but he left to try to avoid punishment.  after i contacted the TTT staff they would do nothing about it and continue to ignore me, until i started spamming for them to finally enforce the rules.  after a while charlemagne decided to do it 
But then the next map change, and charlemagne decided he did not want to enforce the rules for people he was friends with, he removed the autoslays from normal and said he only can be impaired since he didnt get to fully kill me.  so i said that i would be fine with that, but charlemagne said that because i "lied" (no i was just wrong) that means he did not have to enforce the rules anymore, and when i tried to get him to listen or enforce the rules he would use an excuse that im arguing with him and i need to stop before he ground pounds me
heres a very short bonus clip of trusty demon harassing me, telling me i deserve no respect, and many other harassful things.  (which went unpunished by charlemagne).  the real thing was much longer but i could only get a little bit of the end in the audio
http://lfgs.co/u/2L6ny.mp3

charlemagne should be punished for not enforcing the rules on people he is friends with, he clearly only looks out for himself and friends, and for the people he does not like, will either make a bs reason why he should not enforce the rules, or completely ignore any requests to stop rdming and harassment.  i had gotten on ttt with the will of wanting to play and have fun.  when bs like this is happening and charlemagne continues to do whatever in his power to try and stop me from having fun or from playing makes me start to argue, complain, troll, and break rules.

i will most likely update this thread with more evidence and information and answer any questions needed before making a final conclusion

i do ask people who were here to give this thread their attention, and that they fully read the entire thing.
[Image: kttcE.gif]
Reply Warn
On the claim that we only started looking into it after you began spamming, Charlemagne and I started investigating as soon as you first mentioned it.

Also, I was the one who asked him to remove the slays and further investigate because I had seen that you were the one who killed him after he shot first.

On the other points, I will let Charlemagne defend himself, though I believe the prop pushing that you didn't mention was a large motivation for not impairing Normal.
[Image: j1evTzF.png]
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 12:01 AM)TheLesserEevee Wrote:  On the claim that we only started looking into it after you began spamming, Charlemagne and I started investigating as soon as you first mentioned it.

Also, I was the one who asked him to remove the slays and further investigate because I had seen that you were the one who killed him after he shot first.

On the other points, I will let Charlemagne defend himself, though I believe the prop pushing that you didn't mention was a large motivation for not impairing Normal.

So basically i can have a free RDM out of jail card if i decide to die to the person i was rdming ?
Also can i have some proof of that supposed prop pushing that he didnt mention?
Reply Warn
No matter how you slice it, Normal should have been either slain or impaired for 99. Prop pushing, if not in immediate danger of falling off a ledge and if it hadn’t damaged him, is in no measure an inherently traitorous action. This, as it appears to me, is blatantly open and shut. Normal almost killed him even though no traitorous action was taken, and Demonik was justified in killing him. This is incredibly simple.
"GOD i hate black people no homo"
     - George Washington, 1779

[Image: SLq47.gif]
Reply Warn
I was going to impair to impair but Demonik was bitching so much while Eevee and I was looking up and debating I told him it was impair but he then started claiming "he killed him" when that didn't happen. I added the slays if you would bother to add that but eevee asked me to remove them since we saw 2 different things. How about you stop hiding shit. It was going to be a slay but you lost all credibility and this image would not load for me. So don't act like I didn't try and look. I ended up getting off early since the logs were not loading. How about we go over you arguing with staff while I told you eevee and I were looking it up and both staff told you what we were doing.

Good job leaving out the fact that I did add them. If you could see admin chat you would see why they were removed. You were also being accused of attempted prop kill and I said I didn't have to believe you till I could open up the logs since you already lied once to me saying he RDM you technically even if you didn't attempt to prop kill him it would be attempted rdm not rdm. So yes Wash is right but you already lost credibility since you managed to leave parts anyways.

Demonik stop acting like we can't just add the slay or impair but when you linked the image I told you it didn't load for me.

If it means that much since NOW I CAN SEE the image you can have an impair or slay but you don't get to dictate anything when you left out half of the story already.

(04-16-2018, 02:31 AM)GeorgeWASHERTON Wrote:  No matter how you slice it, Normal should have been either slain or impaired for 99. Prop pushing, if not in immediate danger of falling off a ledge and if it hadn’t damaged him, is in no measure an inherently traitorous action. This, as it appears to me, is blatantly open and shut. Normal almost killed him even though no traitorous action was taken, and Demonik was justified in killing him. This is incredibly simple.

If demonik was attempting to prop kill or overly prop push Normal is allowed to kill him. Warning for all this is usually done but a prop can be used as a weapon and if the person trying to kill with it they can be killed. So unless I miss understood Saint then Normal could kill. I'm not saying you are wrong I am just adding this since you said open and shut when the attempt would be justified. That is like "love taps."
Reply Warn
Except I was not trying to prop kill him I was simply pushing him, and I was never warned to stop

Which is allowed
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 11:34 AM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  I was going to impair to impair but Demonik was bitching so much while Eevee and I was looking up and debating I told him it was impair but he then started claiming "he killed him" when that didn't happen. I added the slays if you would bother to add that but eevee asked me to remove them since we saw 2 different things. How about you stop hiding shit. It was going to be a slay but you lost all credibility and this image would not load for me. So don't act like I didn't try and look. I ended up getting off early since the logs were not loading. How about we go over you arguing with staff while I told you eevee and I were looking it up and both staff told you what we were doing.

Good job leaving out the fact that I did add them. If you could see admin chat you would see why they were removed. You were also being accused of attempted prop kill and I said I didn't have to believe you till I could open up the logs since you already lied once to me saying he RDM you technically even if you didn't attempt to prop kill him it would be attempted rdm not rdm. So yes Wash is right but you already lost credibility since you managed to leave parts anyways.

Demonik stop acting like we can't just add the slay or impair but when you linked the image I told you it didn't load for me.

If it means that much since NOW I CAN SEE the image you can have an impair or slay but you don't get to dictate anything when you left out half of the story already.

If demonik was attempting to prop kill or overly prop push Normal is allowed to kill him. Warning for all this is usually done but a prop can be used as a weapon and if the person trying to kill with it they can be killed. So unless I miss understood Saint then Normal could kill. I'm not saying you are wrong I am just adding this since you said open and shut when the attempt would be justified. That is like "love taps."

The fact that you proved Demonik's point or purposely misread everything to fit your agenda just shows us how bad of an admin you are by letting people RDM in TTT. But dont worry you are just going to pay saint off like you always do and probably pay off more friends to support you in this thread.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 11:59 AM)bleakc Wrote:  The fact that you proved Demonik's point or purposely misread everything to fit your agenda just shows us how bad of an admin you are by letting people RDM in TTT. But dont worry you are just going to pay saint off like you always do and probably pay off more friends to support you in this thread.

What point? Technically Normal claims Demoniks attempted to prop kill if that is is true then no rule was broken. But no Demonik had to lie. I punish Normal all the time. Miss read? I added 2 slays first. Eevee read it differently. So how about you look up what I did first. I removed them after I added them since eevee asked me to since he wanted to look something up.
Me giving normal 2 slays total abuse. I read it wrong and thought Normal did kill demonik since he did shoot first but I messed up Oh no I'm so sorry I miss read one line either way I still could have added the slays because I didn't see Demonik shoot till after and saw a tone of damage. So I was added them for leaving but then eevee asked for them to be removed I love how you guys pick what you want to see just to try and incriminate me but leave out large parts. I can say Demonik broke a rule by arguing with staff and not explain anything else.
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 12:02 PM)TrueCrimson Wrote:  What point? Technically Normal claims Demoniks attempted to prop kill if that is is true then no rule was broken. But no Demonik had to lie. I punish Normal all the time

Like I said earlier I was just pushing him with a prop, and you clearly don’t punish normal all the time or this thread probably would not exist
Reply Warn
(04-16-2018, 12:05 PM)卐Demonik1卐 Wrote:  Like I said earlier I was just pushing him with a prop, and you clearly don’t punish normal all the time or this thread probably would not exist

Did I or did I not add 2 slays to Normal to start off yes or no? I did, Eevee then comes forward and asked me to remove them and look something up so I did out of respect for eevee. You seem to love to leave that part out. I then told you what we were doing and explain the rules behind attempted rdm and impair but you were so bent on calling it RDM I told you you were wrong and let eevee finish what he was doing. But you chose to ignore me like always.
Reply Warn